🌙29 Chapter☀️

December 18, Luna is 26 weeks and six days pregnant. Matteo still wears ankle boots.

Sill at Benson Mansion is still having a party.

Everyone enjoys their gift. As a gift, they love it. "This is the most wonderful gift I have ever had," Jim said. I know you love it; you always mention it. That's why I told Amber to get it for you. Since Amber is your Secret Santa," Luna said. "Thank you for telling Amber," Jim said. "Can you believe Matteo gets me a new brand guitar? I mean, this looks like $300. Remember, Juliana says to keep under 100 dollars?" Yam asked. "But Matteo knows how to deal with this guitar," Luna replied. "But how did he get a good deal for this guitar? How does he know I always want this guitar?" Yam asked."Maybe Nico told Matteo about this guitar," Jim said. "Oh, I remember being told a story about this guitar," Yam said. "But you have a nice guitar," Nina said. "Yes, at least I get this guitar. This is my dream guitar." Yam said. "What about Nico giving you a gift?" Jim asked. "I love it. I was not expecting Nico to give me a gift card from the bookshop." Nina said. "Yes, You can go to the Book shop with Gaston," Luna said. "I am waiting until after Christmas finishes. Then we will go to the bookstore because we have a good deal with the sale." Nina said. "That's a good idea because a sale is a great deal," Jim said. Matteo walked to Simon, Pedro, and Nico.

"It's amazing. Can you believe we got a charm necklace and new stuff? We need to update our songbook notebook. But I am happy we got one. I planned to buy a new one, but I decided not to. We already have one," Simon said. "Yes, we have to write more songs for touring," Nico said. "That's true. Roller Band will return on tour again," Pedro added."You'll be touring again," Matteo said. "I know we will tour with you," Simon said. "I don't mean to say you will tour with me. You will go on your own, touring just the Roller Band." Matteo added." Are you serious? We will tour on our tour." Nico said. "Yes, but I don't know when I will start performing. I don't have dates for you." Matteo said. "That is so wonderful. But what about the Jam&Roller? We are still working there," Pedro replied. "But don't worry about this Jam&Roller. We will talk more later." Matteo said. Juliana walked into the middle circle of the couch. "Guys, the food is ready; we will eat here for supper. Food is in the dining room." Juliana said. Everyone goes to the dining room. Everyone gets dinner for them. The food is delicious.

"I have an idea for you, Matteo," Simon said. Simon walked away from Pedro, Nico, and Matteo. "Simon, what is your idea? You do not even tell me what it is." Matteo said. Simon walked into the middle of the circle couch. "GUYS, GUYS, I have a song for you. Matteo and Luna will sing Christmas for us." Simon said. "oh, that's his idea. Now I have to sing with Luna." Matteo said. Luna walks to Simon. "Simon, are you serious? We are still eating dinner out." Luna said. "Yes, I am serious," Simon said."But I don't have a Christmas song," Luna said. "Yes, you do; you have a Christmas Song. This is your favorite song, and you wrote that song." Simon said. "Oh, Now, I know what my song is. I wrote that song." Luna said. Matteo walks to Luna and Simon. "Simon, That's your idea. You want me and Luna's song." Matteo said. "Yes, that's my idea. I left you alone to get the idea for the song," Simon said. Simon walked away from Matteo and Luna. "What will we sing?" Matteo asked. "Alas, that song we will sing," Luna said. "That's perfect. Let's start." Matteo said.

I'm so close to reaching the sky
Defying gravity
Nothing can stop this dream that is so real

I know that there's no fear
If I keep trying
The emotion that moves me
Is the force of a hurricane

This, what I have inside me, is magical
Because anything can happen
And if I fall, I'll get back up
I go, and go,
and return and go

And if there's no going back
You have to risk it all
There is no gravity under my feet
There are only wings