🌙30 Chapter☀️

Next, on December 19, Luna was 26 weeks and seven days pregnant at Jam&Roller. Matteo is still wearing an Ankle Boot.

After Lola and Manuel leave, Jam, Roller, Luna, and Amber work on paperwork. Emilia walked to Luna and Amber. Emilia had an orange juice cup she held. "Luna, I can't believe Jam&Roller is still open. One day, this build will be your sad story." Emilia said. "Emilia, this place makes me so happy. That's okay; we've had a happy or sad story together." Luna said. Emilia laughed. "Oh, really, because you are spoiled with everything you want. Since you are Sol Benson, now you are the owner of Jam&Roller." Emilia said. "I am not spoiled. Gray decided to own Jam&Roller. I know I am Sol Benson." Luna said. Emilia still has orange juice but does not drink it and walks near Luna. She has a plan for Luna. "Also, you spoiled Lola with everything she wanted," Emilia said. "We have not spoiled her. Lola wants everything but not everything. We are helping her with all of it." Luna said. "Oh really, You did not spoil her. You will see me soon." Emilia said. Luna gets confused because Emilia says you will see me soon. Lola walks into the cafeteria. She left her purse in the cafeteria. "Emilia, what do you mean?" Luna asked.

Emilia holds orange juice and pours it on Luna's head. "That you get this," Emilia said. Simon, Gaston, Nina, and Matteo, everyone at Jam&Roller, saw Emilia pour orange juice on Luna. Emilia took out her phone and photographed Luna's mess-up with orange juice. Emilia laughed. Luna gets orange juice anywhere on her. "I'm floppy with orange juice. My MINI Jam&Roller team will practice soon." Luna said. "I have to tell Juliana why you poured to Luna," Matteo asked. "She spoiled Lola a lot. That is why I pour on Luna. She needs to leave Lola alone." Emilia said. "Luna is just helping Lola. Lola has a hard time right now. We will not leave Lola alone." Matteo said. Lola saw Emilia pour orange juice on Luna. Lola was angry when Emilia's drink was poured onto Luna. Lola leaves Jam and Roller. Lola does not say a word in front of Luna and Emilia.
"You're crazy pouring on Luna," Gaston said. "Why do you want Luna to leave Lola alone?" Lola needs some help. That is why Luna helps Lola. Do you know Lola well? Or I bet Camila told you everything about Lola." Nina said. "This is not your business. I know everything about Lola. Camila and I know Lola very well." Emilia replied. "Can you leave here, please? I am tired of seeing you hurt, Luna." Amber said. "I am not leaving here. She needs to leave Lola alone." Emilia said. "I am not leaving Lola alone. We support and help her. You did not know what Lola felt. Amber is right. You need to leave here now." Luna said. Emilia laughed."ME? You want me to leave here again." Emilia asked. "This is not joking. I am serious." Luna said. "We are so serious. We are not kidding here. I am tired of seeing you hurt anyone in Jam&Roller. You need to get out of here right now." Simon said. "I can't believe it. You always hurt me. You want to kick me out. here." Emilia said. "We are not kicking you out here. We want you to leave here." Amber said. "OK, fine, I am leaving here. Suppose you don't leave Lola alone. I will pour the drink on Luna again." Emilia said. "We will not leave Lola alone. Can you leave here now?" Luna said. "Have a great Merry Christmas," Emilia said. "You too," Luna said.

Emilia leaves Jam&Roller. "I can't believe what Emilia is doing to me. Why does Emilia always pick on me? What do I do with her?" Luna said. "Yes, Emilia. But do you have extra clothes in your locker room?" Amber asked. "Yes, I have extra clothes in my locker room. I am going to change clothes right now." Luna said. "I will clean up the table and floor. Luna doesn't have to worry about cleaning up," Simon said. "That's a good idea. You can clean up this mess," Amber said. "Simon, thank you so much for cleaning up for me. I am heading to the locker room," Luna said. "I am coming with you to the locker room," Matteo said. Luna and Matteo walked into the locker room. Simon cleaned up the cafeteria mess.

Four days later, on December 23, Luna is 27 weeks and four days pregnant. Matteo is still wearing ankle boots.

At Benson Mansion at 11:45 am, Jam&Roller is closed because of the Christmas break. Luna, Nina, Gaston, Amber, and Lola are inside Benson Mansion. Matteo, Pedro, Nico, and Simon are at Warehouse Studio. It is a practice band song. They are getting ready for the next tour. "We will be ready for touring with this song," Matteo said. "That sounds great. Do we have lyrics ready?" Simon asked. "Simon, we've finished writing lyrics for this song," Matteo said. "Oh, that's right, we have lyrics. My mind is somewhere in space." Simon said. "Do we need a break?" Nico asked. "Yes, We need a break right now," Simon said. "This is so great. I want a break." Matteo said. Simon, Matteo, Nico, and Pedro walk to the chair and sit on the break.