🌙 14 Chapter ☀️

November 10, Luna is 21 weeks and three days into Pregnancy.

Two days later, at 3:50 pm at Jam&Roller.

Everyone is in the Cafeteria. "Hey, Luna, I need to talk to you privately. Simon, you can go to practice. Juliana knows Luna, and I need to talk privately," Amber said. "Ok, I will see you soon at practice," Simon said. Simon left the Cafeteria. He is heading to the Rink. "Sure," Luna said. "Although you are a coaching assistant, Juliana accepted," Amber said. "Yes. What's up?" Luna said. "Blake South College wants the Jam&Roller team back for Blake South College students. Blake South College must ensure students have social opportunities, roller skating, study spaces, etc. We will have the same roller skating competition but at different levels and dates. We are still the Jam&Roller team, but we are older. You will coach Blake South College students. Blake South College needs a team for the skating team. I told them that was a good idea. But I realized I forgot to ask your permission. But I asked Juliana for permission, and she accepted. She loves that idea. What do you think?" Amber said. "I love that idea. What about the schedule? When will we start having a full team for Blake South College students and the roller skating Competition?" Luna asked. "But I did check the roller skating competition for Blake South College students, which will be in January. I think it will be after the Christmas break. I don't want to be stressed out. The Jam&Roller team older will assist the Jam&Roller team in learning roller skating. That way, it is easy and fast for you. But after the roller-skating competition. Start on your very own Jam&Roller team, young and old," Amber said. "I accept this idea. However, I would like Blake South College to begin practice on November 30 with the Jam&Roller team," Luna said. "Yes, I will tell the principal about this," Amber said. It's time to practice," Luna said. Luna and Amber walk out of the cafeteria and enter the Rink. Amber has to change to roller skating when entering the locker room. Luna saw everyone practicing. "Luna, did Amber talk to you about the newly formed team?" Juliana asked. "Yes, I accept that idea," Luna said. "Perfect. I will announce Amber's arrival soon," Juliana said. "Ok," Luna said.

A few minutes later. Amber arrived at the Rink. "Stop," Juliana said. Everyone stops dancing. "Luna and I have good news," Juliana said. "What good news?" Simon asked. "Luna and I decided to create our team, Jam&Roller, for Blake South College students. Luna will coach. Despite that, we will still be older than you and the Jam&Roller team. We will train young kids from Blake South College students. This will have the same roller skating competition but at different levels and dates. The Young Jam&Roller team will have a roller skating competition after the Christmas break," Juliana said. "That's a good idea. I like training young kids," Ramiro said. Everyone agreed to create a team for Blake South College students. "Excellent, thank you for agreeing. That will help me a lot. Juliana and I will keep you updated on the date and time. That means we can train in the morning. The young students at Blake South College can have training in the evening. Team Young will begin practicing on December 1," Luna said. "I know Jim and Yam have class. Let me know when your classes are, and give me your college schedule." Juliana replied. "I will give you the schedule after practice," Yam said. "That sounds amazing. Let's get back to practice." Luna said. Everyone is back practicing.

- November 18, 1 week later, 5:00 pm- at Jam&Roller
Luna is 22 weeks and four days pregnant. Everyone agrees that the new Blake South College is the team at Jam&Roller. Everyone is in the cafeteria. Luna is sitting in the cafeteria chair, working on the manager's assistant paper and focusing on the competition. Luna and Juliana get busy and prepare for the Roller Skating Competition. Emilia looks for Luna and finds her in the cafeteria. "Hey, Luna," Emilia said. Luna gets scared to hear Emilia's voice. "You scare me, Emilia," Luna said. "Thank you for the pretty ring," Emilia replied. Benicio walked into the cafeteria, looking for Emilia. "Hey Emilia, Luna. Thank you for the ring," Benicio said. "Welcome," Luna said. "You are the worst coach I have ever had. You screw your life. I don't understand how you are accepted." Emilia said. "I agree with Emilia," Benicio said. "Just leave me alone, please," Luna said. "Let's eat?" Emilia asked. "Sure," Benicio said. "See you later. Goodbye, Luna," Emilia said. Emilia and Benicio leave the cafeteria.