🌙22 Chapter ☀️

The next day, December 4, Luna is 24 weeks pregnant and six days. Matteo still has ankle boots and crutches.

At Jam&Roller. Nico, Pedro, Simon, and Eric clean up the cafeteria. The Jam&Roller team finished practice, with the Mini Jam&Roller team finishing at 5:00 pm. But now the Mini Jam&Roller team is practicing with partners, hanging out around the cafeteria with their friends, and doing their homework at Blake South College. Because we're ready to get close to Jam&Roller at 8:00 pm. Everyone leaves for Jam&Roller. Luna is in the cafeteria doing paperwork for Jam&Roller. Luna has to clean up the paperwork. She looked for her file box. "Pedro, have you seen my file box for my paperwork?" Luna asked. Pedro looked for Luna's file box. Pedro found Luna's file box on the floor. Then he picked up Luna's file box from the floor and held it. Pedro gave Luna her file box. Luna grabbed Pedro's file box. "Thank you, Pedro," Luna said. "Welcome," Pedro said. Luna is back on track and has a file box full of organizations. Pedro is back to clean up the table.

The girl entered the cafeteria and walked to Luna, looking for Luna. She has blonde, silver hair, messy bun hair, and hazel eyes, but more like blue ocean eyes; she always likes girly-tomboy clothes but only wears black dresses and mixed clothes when she wears a black hoodie. Several bruises, scars, and cuts cover her arm, leg, and face. She is very skinny. She has a very old roller skate, like in the 1980s. She is 14 years old; her birthday is December 25. She will be 15 years old. In her first year at Blake South College, she is a freshman. Her name is Lola Rivera. "Hey, Luna. I want to speak to you." Lola said. "Hey, Lola, sure. You can talk to me about what is wrong. If you were talking about your partner, you have enough time, only five days left." Luna said. "I know; I am still looking for a partner," Lola said. "That's terrific," Luna said. "My dream is I always want to be like you. Despite having an old roller skater, I hope this will not be an annoying sound for a few days. Eventually, I'll get an upgraded rollerskate." Lola said. "Lola, I know you can dream like me. Don't give up. Keep practicing. You will succeed like me. I appreciate you telling me about your old roller skating days as well. I planned to tell you. You would get an upgraded roller skate. You will be disqualified if you wear old roller skates for the Roller Skating Competition. "But you can borrow Jam&Roller's roller skates," Luna said. "I will be disqualified. I will keep practicing. I will not give up. Okay, I will borrow Jam&Roller's roller skates. I want to tell you the truth, Luna." Lola said. "Tell me the truth. Is everything OK?" Luna asked. "Yes, everything is OK. I don't know where to explain it," Lola said. "Take your time to tell me," Luna said. "Umm... You need to know who is...." Lola said.

One girl walked into the cafeteria, then to Lola, and yelled at her. The girl had brown hair. She is very well dressed and looks like Emilia's clothes. She is an 18-year-old senior at Blake South College. But her name is Camila Vazquez. "LOLA RIVERA, you don't think it's a plan. Tell Luna the truth. What your stepmother and stepmother told you yesterday?" Camila said. "Camila, but Luna needs to know this truth. I can't hide it. I can't hold it anymore. I have to tell Luna." Lola said. Luna gets confused seeing Lola and Camila argue with each other. "Wait. Lola and Camila, what is she talking about? What does truth tell me? Are you sisters?" Luna asked. It is so evil that Lola cannot tell Luna the truth when she looks into Camila's eyes. Lola shakes because she fears Camila. "Camila is my stepsister. Her stepmother married my dad. When my mother died when I was five years old. My dad married my stepmom when I was seven years old. My dad passed away when I was nine years old. We just moved last year to start fresh in life." Lola said. "Yes, Lola is my stepsister. My stepdad died. We moved here last year. But my older sister and her boyfriend used to be a team here." Camila said. "Do I know your sister and her boyfriend?" Luna asked. "Yes, you should know them. They were here yesterday, I think. Their name is...." Lola said. Camila's hand covers Lola's mouth. "Lola, don't tell Luna if you tell her. You know what happens at home. Luna, you don't know them. They're older than you, like 1-4 years apart." Camila said. Luna grabs Camila's hand and stops Lola's mouth. "Camila, why do you cover Lola's mouth? She can tell me who. But why can't she tell me? Maybe I know them." Luna said. "Umm. That is our family business. We don't want to share any information about our family." Camila said.  "Lola, you can't share information with me?" Luna asked. "Yes, I guess," Lola said. "Why do you say you guess?" Luna asked. "Because there is a very private family that I can't share with anyone," Lola said. "Oh, really, Camila's family is very private," Luna said. "Luna, yes, my family is very private. Lola, we better go home. I don't want my sister and mom mad at us if we do not get home soon," Camila said. "Ok, you can head to the house. Nice to meet you, Lola, and Camila, again." Luna said. "Yes, Camila, we better leave for home, Luna; see you tomorrow," Lola said. "See you tomorrow," Luna said. Camila and Lola leave the rink. They have to go home. Luna was confused. Luna is back cleaning up her paperwork and putting it in her file.