🌙 15 Chapter☀️

November 18, Luna is 22 weeks and four days pregnant.

Thirty minutes later, Simon and Luna arrived at Benson Mansion. Luna walked to the living room, sat on the couch, and watched TV shows. "Seriously, you just want to sit on the couch and watch TV?" Simon asked. "Yes, I am," Luna said. Simon walked to the couch and sat with Luna. Simon starts watching TV. "What are you watching?" Simon asked. "I miss Matteo so much. I wish he were here right now," Luna said. Luna looks at her baby bump and rubs her bump. Simon's phone rings. After grabbing his phone, Simon realizes, "Speak of the devil." Simon said. "What do you mean?" Luna asked. "Matteo, just Facetime right now," Simon said. Simon answers Facetime from Matteo.

- ON FACETIME with  🎸 Matteo-

"Hey Matteo, I am with Luna. Amber gave me and Luna early work off today's long story. Luna watched The Kissing Booth 1 and 2 again." Simon said. "Hey, Simon, and Hey, Luna. Of course, Matteo said. "Hey, Matteo. I miss you. I have a crazy long day today." Luna said. "I miss you too. I can't wait to see you again soon. I missed seeing your baby bump. I heard that you kicked Benicio and Emilia out of the Team," Matteo said. "How do you know?" Luna asked. "Gaston called me before I called Simon," Matteo said. "Oh, is it the wrong choice?" Luna asked. "I don't understand why Benicio and Emilia's rude behavior hurt you. You do nothing to them. You are just coaching." Matteo said. "I am glad Luna made the wise decision to do this," Simon said. "I guess I am doing the right thing," Luna said. "Wait a minute? You should be on the show right now?" Simon asked. "Yes, I have a show tonight at 6:30 pm," Matteo said. Simon's check-up time is 8:17 pm. "This is 8:17 pm. You are late for a show," Simon said. "No, I am not behind schedule. The time for different zones is 5:17 pm. We will be ready at 5:30 pm." Matteo said. "Oh. That's a different time zone from here. I almost forgot about this," Simon said. A few minutes later. "I have to get ready for the show," Matteo said. "OK. I love you. Have fun." Luna said. "I love you," Matteo said. "I love you, bro," Simon said. "I love you, brother," Matteo said.

-Ended FaceTime with 🎸Matteo.

One hour later, Gaston and Nina entered the living room and sat with Simon and Luna on the couch. "Hey, Simon and Luna, did you get a call from Matteo?" Gaston asked. "Yes, right now, he has to attend the show," Luna said. "Since he's pretty busy. But he still has time for you," Nina said. " I know; I'm happy he keeps checking on me to ensure everyone is OK," Luna said. Simon smiled. "I am happy that Matteo keeps an eye on you. He loves you so much, Luna," Simon replied. Luna's phone rings. Luna grabs her phone, checks the Message, and realizes you received it from Dina. "Simon, Gaston, and Nina. This is Matteo's manager, Dina," Luna said. "Seriously," Simon said. "We just FaceTimed Matteo," Luna said. "He's on the show," Gaston said. "Maybe she sent you a picture of Matteo on stage," Nina said. "No picture. She says hey, Luna," Luna said. "Really?" Simon asked. "What's wrong with Matteo?" Gaston asked. Luna got too worried about Matteo. "You better answer her," Simon said. "OK, I will," Luna said.

.....TEXT MESSAGE .......
~ 🎼Matteo's Manager Dina
Dina: Hey, Luna.

Luna: Hey Dina, is everything ok? I talked with Matteo, and he is on a show right now.

Dina: Yes, everything is OK. I know he is on show.

Luna: OK. Is Matteo's show still good?

Dina: I want to tell you about Matteo's show.

Luna: OK, what about Matteo's show?

Dina: Matteo wants a roller band, Jam&Roller team, and you will be on Matteo's show on November 30. The Guys will practice on November 30.

Luna: I will tell Juliana about this. I am sure she will love that idea. But what song can we practice?