🌙 12 Chapter ☀️

November 3. Luna is 20 weeks and three days pregnant.

Nico, Gaston, and Simon go to the hardware store to pick up stuff for the Warehouse. To get ready to build the Warehouse at Benson Mansion. They are with Luna, Nina, Amber, and the Bodyguard at the mall: Amber, Nina, Luna, and the Bodyguard shopping for jewelry. Nina and Amber have a plan for Luna. Luna doesn't know. "Luna, is this a nice ring?" Amber asked. "Why are we at the ring location?" Luna asked. "Oh well, I like looking at the ring. Sometimes I like to wear rings." Amber said. Luna checks her rings. "That's true, me too. My rings are worn out. I have had them for a long time; it's time for another one for me." Luna said. "That's true. Should we have a matching "ring" best friend?" Nina asked. "I love it," Amber said. Amber noticed a pretty engagement ring. "Luna, what do you think of this ring?" Amber asked. "Pretty, but not my style," Luna said. Luna looked at another ring and noticed she loved it as well. "Hey, Woman, I like this ring. I want to test it. How much is this?" Luna asked. "Sure, I will size your finger on both hands. This ring is priced at 500 dollars," the Woman said. The jewelry worker sizes Luna's fingers in both hands and tries the ring on. "Wow, that is such an expensive ring. But I would like to try," Luna said. "Your finger size is 6. What do you think about that ring?" asked a woman in jewelry. "Yes, I love that ring. This is pretty. This has been my dream ring since I was young." Luna said."Yes, it's charming. It might be a good idea to look for best friend rings." Amber said."That's a good idea," Nina said. Luna gets off the ring and goes back to the Woman's jewelry. Luna and Nina await the best friend's call while Amber still has the Woman's jewelry. "May I take pictures of the ring? I sent a message to her boyfriend, and we have a plan for her." Amber asked. "Sure." Woman Jewelry said. Amber photographed a ring and sent it to Matteo.

Luna found a roller-skating ring. "How much is this roller skating ring?" Luna asked. "You are lucky because today there is a special sale. This is 25 dollars for three friends. This ring will cost 30 dollars for a team of more than eight." Woman Jewelry said. "I'll buy it. 16 people." Luna said. "Sure; what size are they?" Woman Jewelry asked. Luna remembered everyone's ring size. "Matteo/ Gaston/ Simon/ Nico/ Pedro/ Ramiro- 8, Yam/Jim/Nina/Luna -6, Delfina/ Jazmín/ Amber/ Emilia/ Juliana- 7, Benicio- 9," Luna said. "Okay, I'll see if they have." The Woman said. Woman jewelry-looking roller skating size. "That's so kind," Amber said. "We're lucky to be in the sale," Luna said. "What about Emilia and Benicio? Are they going to accept?" Nina asked. "That's a good question," Luna said. "I'll cherish this ring with Benicio and Emilia," Amber said. "Next time, we'll look for a ring everyone agrees on," Nina said. "I love it. We'd like to surprise this ring by roller skating." Amber said. "Agree. I want a surprise." Luna replied. Five minutes later, a woman's jewelry took a small box the size of ring 16. "I have all the sizes of rings for your team. Do you want me to add the label name and the size to your team's ring?" Woman jewelry asked. "Yes, please," Luna said. "No problem." Woman Jewelry said a small box with a ring is labeled with the name and size of the jewelry. Luna and Amber pay ring.

One hour later, Nina and Luna have three bags. Amber has five sacks. The bodyguard has two bags. Luna, Nina, and Amber decide to get back massages. "This message is a lot. I need this for a long time." Luna said. "We need some back massages," Nina said. "I agree since we are working so hard." Amber sighed. 5 minutes later, "So, are you finished?" Amber asked. "Yes, I guess," Luna replied. "We can go back to Benson Mansion," Nina said. Amber, Luna, Nina, and the Bodyguard walk to the car. Luna saw Emilia at the mall. "Why is Emilia here?" Luna asked. "We have to keep cool," Amber asked. "Act like normal," Nina said.

Amber, Nina, Luna, and the Bodyguard still walk to the car. Emilia saw them and decided to go toward them. She stopped by them. They walked to the car. "Hey Amber, Luna, Nina, and who are you?" Emilia asked. Luna realizes her Bodyguard is a Bodyguard and decides to lie to Emilia. "This is Savannah. She is my cousin. My mom's sister's daughter." Luna said. "Oh really, I see Savannah quite often at Jam&Roller. Is she skating?" Emilia asked. "Emilia, she is skating. But right now she can't because she has knee surgery soon. Her doctor told her they couldn't skate for a while." Amber said. "Hey, Emilia, yes, I can do it, but I can't skate for a while because I have knee surgery soon." Bodyguard Savannah said. "What is she doing around here? Is she on vacation or what?" Emilia asked. "She just moved here a few weeks ago. She wants to know where she is around here." Nina said. "Yes, that is why she is always there," Luna said. "Interesting; what are you doing here?" Emilia asked."We are shopping but on our way home." Amber sighed. "Sounds fun. Can I join you?" Emilia said. "Emilia, we have a home plan today," Luna said. "Yes, we need to finish at home. This is an important step." Nina said. "Sorry, Emilia, maybe next time," Amber said. She approached Luna's face. "Are you serious, or don't you want me to come to your house?" Emilia asked. "I am serious. We have a plan. If you want proof, ask Simon." Luna said. Emilia walked back to give Luna some space."Okay, I don't need proof. I will see you later." Emilia said. Emilia walked away from them. Luna was scared because Emilia was close next to her.