I roll my eyes, "Rico tell me."

"Since we're both forced into this relationship. Let's both get something out of it."

"Sex," I stated more than a question.

He nodded. "Think you can have sex with me for the duration of getting Leroy with out falling in love with me?" He asks.

I scoff, "If you think i'll ever fall in love with you, you're crazy. If anything you'll be falling in love with me. It's pretty hard not to." I gesture to myself, "I mean just look at me. Men drop to their knees when they even think i'll give them a sliver of attention."

He shrugged, "i'm not most men."

"You're not," I tell him. "You're way more annoying and I would have a great time strangling you. I would be jumping with joy if I even got the opportunity to," I tell him.

I lean in and whisper, "Plus not every man is a murderer and runs the Italian mafia."

He hummed and leaned in. Our lips almost touching. "And not every woman has a dark past she refuses to share and runs the American mafia."

I shrug, "Maybe I just like to be mysterious."

"If were doing this I make the rules," I whisper in Italian.

He hummed, "I knew you would say that. What are the rules?"

I shrug, "I don't know."

"I don't even know if I want to agree to this. You and Marissa pissed me off," I tell him.

"What the hell did I do to piss you off?" He asks.

Someone loudly cleared their throat. Rico and I both turn. "The pda is fucking disgusting," Aaya said and gagged.

(A/N: If you don't know what pda is it's public displays of affection.)

I push on Rico's chest and he backs away. I turn around and face forward. "How's the party Aaya?" I ask.

"Troy just threw up from eating too much chocolate from the chocolate fountain. He's fine now. Mama made him sit down and eat a real meal instead of just junk food. Um I almost punched an old man in the face for telling me that I would make a great wife and it was a shame that I was gay because I would be perfect for him."

"Who said that?" I ask.

She looks over the railing to downstairs and points to the man. I turn to Rico, "Oh would you look at that. Marissa's dad is also a fucking dick."

"His daughter can burn in hell. I heard nobody wants to marry his daughter because she got chlamydia," Aaya said.

I grimace, "yikes."

I look down and notice Rory and Troy dancing, but no Jamila. "Hey did you speak to Jamila before she came up here?" I ask.

"Uh about fifteen minutes ago she said she was going to the bathroom," Aaya answered.

"I'll go check on her. Watch my clutch for me yeah?" She nods her head. I kiss her temple, "i'll be back."

"When are we leaving? My feet hurt," Aaya whined.

"In a little," I tell her and walk off.

I go downstairs and walk quickly towards the bathroom. When I turn the corner to the restrooms I bump into Jamila.

She put her hand on my chest, "Goodness Val. laqad 'akhfatni." (You scared me.)

"Sorry. laqad qalaqtu. qalat aya 'iinaha lam tarak mundh fatratin. jit liltahaquqi." (I got worried. Aaya said she didn't see you in a while. I came to check.)