CONDOMS

C O N D O M S "hey, do you want me to pleasure you well?"

C O N D O M S
"hey, do you want me to pleasure you well?"

"HURRY UP, DREW." I LET OUT A GROAN, impatiently looking around us in the store.

  Whenever we have to buy condoms, I always get very embarrassed, or worried that someone will notice us. Drew finds it amusing. My misery, that is.

  I bounced my leg up and down as he took his time in scanning the boxes, letting out a frustrated sigh as he only chuckled at me as his lips curled into a smirk.

  "Relax, y/n. Nobody even recognizes us." He said, bending down to look at more boxes of protection.

  I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, but they could." I peered down the aisles, making sure nobody around would see us. "Oh my god, just pick a box! Here, this one will work." I grabbed the first box I saw and handed it to Drew.

  "Nope." He chuckled, putting the box back on the shelf. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's wrong with them?" I asked. He turned to me.

"Too small."

My cheeks flushed pink as I nervously shushed him, but all he did was laugh. It was fairly quiet in the store, but Drew was being rather loud, as if he wanted to get caught and embarrass me.

"Hey, do you want me to pleasure you well?" He shrugged, earning himself another eye roll out of me.

"As of right now, I don't care, so will you please just pick a box?" I impatiently complained.

"Okay, okay, fine, fine." Drew rolled his eyes, and finally picked a box a mere few seconds later.

"I should've stayed in the car." I muttered, following Drew out of the aisle.

"You're so whiny." He said, chuckling to himself for a little. Yeah, I was acting like a baby, but it's hard doing normal people things as a celebrity. You have eyes on you all the time, and it feels like you can't do normal things because you will be judged. Besides, Drew and I haven't become official yet. Our fans are onto us, but we haven't fed them anything. If they caught us buying condoms together, that would be a dead giveaway.

We're making our way to the cash register, when something expected happens.

"Excuse me, are you guys actors on Outerbanks?" A girl says, who belongs to a group of a good number of her friends. My cheeks heat up and I can feel my face turning red. Drew frantically hides the box behind his back, almost making an even bigger scene.

We take a picture with them, and after a good couple minutes of conversation, they finally leave. As soon as they do, Drew bursts out laughing, and I just roll my eyes.

"I told you!" I chuckle, shoving his arm, as he almost falls over because of how hard he's laughing. I start laughing too, though.

"Yeah, but your face was so red." He laughs, and I just chuckle in embarrassment.

"It's not funny!" I say, though I'm laughing too. He calms down finally, wrapping an arm around me as we continue walking to the register.

"You're right, you're right. I'm sorry." He smiles, while planting a kiss to my forehead.