MISS ME?

M I S S  M E ?"i missed you more

M I S S M E ?
"i missed you more."

WHENEVER DREW HAD TO LEAVE,
you hated it. Even though you knew you had to be happy for him and proud with whatever he did, you hated when he had to leave for a role he booked. Of course you were always proud of him, but sometimes you wished his work was a little more local.

As of right now, he had left to go film season two of Outerbanks. Though you got to visit him a few times while he was filming, after the second month of him being away your schedules clashed, and you were never able to fly out to see him. Needless to say, you haven't seen him in months.

Sure, you'd talk over text and the phone, but it just wasn't the same. He didn't get to hug you when things got tough, or get to kiss you when he wanted to. You were both so deprived of each other's touch and each other's love, that you needed it so desperately.

You missed him like crazy, and if it was even possible he missed you more.

Finally, he was coming home soon. You were counting down the days until you got to pick him up at the airport, and there were only eight days left. It was so close, yet it felt so far.

All you wanted to do was see him right now, but alas, you had to wait.

Drew has texted you to tell him when you were on your way home from work, so that you both could FaceTime before you each went to bed.

You texted him that you were on your way home, and drove home immediately after.

The drive was painfully long. Usually you loved to drive, but recently they haven't been super fun without Drew. All of your friends were tired of hearing how much you missed him.

Walking into your apartment, the light was already on. This made you anxious—you always turn the lights off when you leave, and no one else has a key to your apartment.

Hesitant to continue walking inside, you held out your keys as some sort of weapon, scanning the front hallway before continuing through the apartment.

Your heart pounding and beating out of your chest in anxiety, you turned the corner to see the biggest surprise of your life.

Low and behold, Drew Starkey was standing in your living room.

You dropped all your things in your hands, including your phone, and you immediately ran over to your boyfriend's arms.

He engulfed you in the biggest hug you've ever received—it was warm and comforting, and he squeezed you like his life depended on it. He held you so close, as if he wouldn't breathe ever again if he couldn't have your touch.

Tears were stinging in your eyes and rolling down your cheeks. Tears of joy, that was. This boy made you so happy.

"Did you miss me, darling?" He asked, his arms wrapped around your torso.

"Would you believe me if I said yes, so much?" You sarcastically replied, earning yourself a laugh to leave his lips.

"I missed you more." He said, pulling away after a good few minutes.

He looked deep into your eyes, and gave you the most loving smile. With a hand cupping your face, he wiped away a tear with his thumb, and with the other hand he tucked a stray strand of hair behind your ear.

He kissed you so passionately, yet so soft. A kiss that made you know that he loved you so insanely much. After months of being so homesick of you, he finally got to be in your grasp. It was as if time stopped, and nothing else in the world mattered except being here with you.

"I love you." He whispered, pulling away, before pulling you in for another hug.