INTERVIEWS

I N T E R V I E W S"she gives me butterflies everyday

I N T E R V I E W S
"she gives me butterflies everyday."

"so recently, you and y/n have announced that you guys have been dating for seven months now. Do you wanna elaborate on that?"

Currently, Drew was doing press all day long, and constantly got asked about you and your guys' relationship. He didn't mind it though—he'd find any excuse to talk about you.

"Yeah," He cleared his throat before continuing, "I first asked y/n out when we were nearing the end of filming. Basically everyone on the cast knew I adored her, except for her obviously, and everyone was telling me 'come on man, you know, when are you gonna ask her out?' and they wouldn't really shut up about it. Eventually I did, and luckily she confessed that she felt the same way. You know, I was very nervous at first but we've been going seven months strong." He rambled, the biggest smile pasted across his face.

"When did you guys meet? Through the show of course, but did you meet on set or beforehand?"

"We first met actually on the plane to Charleston to film season one. We were sitting next to each other, and she saw that I had the script and asked if I got the role, and that sparked us talking for basically the whole flight. By then, she was going to audition for her role."

"Wow, you guys are lucky to have sat next to each other on the plane." The interviewer said, causing Drew to chuckle in response.

"Yeah, very lucky."

"So, what was the initial plan when it came to telling all the fans about you two?"

"Well, originally we weren't gonna tell anyone beyond our friends and family that we were dating at all. Y/n and I have always been super closed off people when it comes to relationships and publicity in that sense, you know, it almost feels like you're dating your fans in a way when you are in a very public relationship. So we wanted to take it slow and you know, just keep the relationship to ourselves. We wanted to enjoy it a lot before it got public if it ever would happen—which it did."

"Aw, well, before we move on, any final words?" The interviewer questioned.

"Uhh—Y/n is so truly amazing, and she gives me butterflies everyday. She's my everything, really." Drew continued, a hint of blush creeping up on his cheeks, as he grinned ear to ear. He was so in love with you.

Words really couldn't describe how crazy he was for you, and how crazy in love he was with you. It was like the feeling of being drunk, but he was only really drunk on you. This boy fell so hard for you, and he wasn't ashamed of it. Not even a little.

IM IN LOVE WITH THIS MAN I CANTit's blurry I know but idc

it's blurry I know but idc