Vol 4 - Reunited -

After Tyrian crashes into the terrain, Y/n teleported Infront of hin and slice his right arm off, then sends a brutal kick which throws the creep far away.

"That's... that was way too much!" Nora exclaims.

"Too Much is our middle name." Y/n grabs his cape

"Y/n "Too Much" L/n, thank you for saving us!" Ruby took it literally.

"So, you've got beaten up by that guy, Qrow?" Yuii lands on the ground.

"Uh, no, no. I... I fell down some stairs." He answered.

"No you didn't, y-" Ruby was cut off.

"Shush!"

"And, woah, you sure do look amazing now." Ruby compliments his new appearance.

"Thanks. I asked a... smartass for one."

- An Hour Earlier -

Y/n walked up to his mother.

"U-um.. mom? could you..."

"What? You want me to make you clothes like your dad?" Kara said.

"Actually, can I get a new outfit just like my sister? I really want to fight at her honor!" Y/n asked her.

.

.

.

"Oh."

"Did your heart just skipped a beat?" Kira sensed.

"Shut up..!!" Kata whispered.

"S-sure. It'll make you real sharp." Kata goes back to her drawer.

The mother gives him a gi resembling Kari's uniform. also an iconic cape.

"Soon, you'll be stronger than your sister!"

"Right."

"You look beautiful!" Ayame compliments.

- Present -

"Thank you for saving us!" Jaune thanked.

"Couldn't done it without you guys." Ren thanked.

Qrow, who had still been upright with his weapon at the ready, collapses to one knee and clutches at a wound, panting heavily.

"So, I guess were back to the explaining part." Then, the screen switched to a campfire.

There is silence and Qrow takes a swig from his flask. He has a bandage wrapped around his abdomen over his clothing.

"So, powers without dust or semblance... and This Queen Of Grimms is trying to kill Ruby because of his silver eyes." Y/n explaining it in a summary.

"Oh, and uh... sorry for destroying the Beacon Tower..." He apologized.

"Welp, so your... OUR objective is to inform the people of Haven what's been happening?" Yuii starts

"Yeah, exactly." Qrow confirms.

- Time Skip -

It is morning time at the campsite, and the birds are a-tweeting. All of the teenagers are in their sleeping bags, the campfire burned out in the middle. Y/n sits up against the base of a tree, facing the group. Yuii sits up with a sigh.

Both turn at the sound of Qrow coughing, which grows louder and sounds worse with each cough. Nora and Ruby sit up, and Ruby quickly goes to her uncle's side.

Purple staining is visible on Qrow's bandage, which he is holding his right hand over. He lifts his left hand to his mouth as he continues to cough.

Qrow pulls his hand away with a groan, and the whole palm, including up over the wrist and his fingers, is covered in the purple stain.

Ruby's eyes grow wide, and she gasps. Qrow looks at his hand.

"What a dick move..." Yuii whispers.

"Who the fuck uses poison in this era?!" Y/n yelled.

"Welp, our energy can't recover that one." Yuuki exclaims.

"Well..."

Qrow looks at Ruby.

"That's unfortunate." He says before coughing up again and loses his conscious... somehow.

- Time Skip -

Ruby and Y/n carry Qrow on a stretcher made out of energy. Ren and Yuuki is before them on the path, leading the way.

Nora and Ayame brings up the rear, while Yuii is flying around exterminating Grimms that was coming for us. Qrow is groaning in pain and is a touch delirious.

Yuuki brings her hand up, creating a suspended ki blast on her hand.

"What's up?" Y/n stares.

Directly ahead is a fork in the road with a signpost. They are coming from the direction of Higanbana. Kuchinashi and Mistral are to the right, where the land is mountainous. To the left is Kuroyuri, its name crossed out. The path that way remains low ground.

They reluctantly decide to split up to increase their chances of finding aid for Qrow. Ren, Nora, Ayame and Yuuki take the mountain path while Jaune, Yuii, Y/n and Ruby carry Qrow toward the reportedly destroyed town of Kuroyuri.

After a while, they ended up founding nothing. After a while again, The sound of plodding footsteps can be heard coming closer.

Yuuki then appears with Ayame, Nora and Ren using Instant Transmission.

"No..." Ren frowned.

Weapons can be seen, stuck into an offscreen body that has bones sticking out perpendicular to its spine. Slowly, a torso raises, revealing a horned, humanoid Grimm.

The horns and front part of the face are bone while the mouth is merely thin strips of Grimm flesh stretching across an opening.

The mouth, the bones, and the eyes all glow red. A Golden Nuckelavee twitches its head and roars.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

• Saiyan's Energy can't recover poison wounds

• Ayame's Face appearance on Vol 4 ;

She has shoulder-length black hair and crimson-red eyes resembling her knife