Vol 2 - Hunting -

In our heroes dorm, the team is shown playing Amogus: The Game.
the camera pans from Erin to Yuii, then to Ayame, before finally landing to Y/n, who has been contemplating his next move.

In the game;

Y/n's player, named 'XxSussyBaka69xX' tries to find the sussy impostor from the cameras.

Ayame's player, named ''dontkillme69" tries to scan the card task repeatedly after failing continuesly yet again.

Yuuki's player, named 'GudGirl95' was shooting the asteroids that was speeding towards the ship.

Yuii's player, named 'XxSussyPotion96xX' who was acting sus and walking around the ship doing nothing.

Y/n's suspiciousness raise seeing Yuii walks around checking the other crewmates.

He then proceeds to go to the Emergency Button. as he pass the Electrical Room, he suddenly gets stab on the back, revealing Yuii.

In Real Life;

"F*CK, F*CK, F*CK, F*CK, F*CK, F*CKK!!" Y/n rage quits as he decapitate his own scroll with a Ki blast.

"WOAH, CHILL!!" Yuii surprised.

"Y/n, calm down!" Erin pleads.

While Ayame lays down on her bed and closes her eyes with a smile.

"How the frick did I lose!" He walks out of the room.

In the hallway, he kept hearing such loud noises coming out of Team RWBY's room. this sus'd him out and proceeds to open the room.

A closeup of Ruby's hands as she straps the red laces of her shoes. switch to a closeup of Weiss' hand gripping the handle of Myrtenaster strapped to her side. Switch to a closeup of Yang's Ember Celica over her left forearm as she slides the chamber. switch to a closeup of Blake tightening the black ribbons around her arms. switch to full view of Team RWBY's preparations, revealing their new outfits.

"What'cha girls doing here?" Y/n questioned, surpising them.

"Y/n, stop bursting into the girls room!" Weiss shouts.

"I disagree with you, heiress. I opened the door slowly." He defended, Weiss groaned.

"Were doing a mission. together, as a team." Ruby explained, while preparing her Crescent Rose.

"Man, can I join tho?" Y/n pleaded

"We don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to." Weiss told him.

"What a meanie..." Yuii joins and placed a sad-puppy face

"W-well, maybe he too can join?" She changed her mind, seeing the face.

"Alright. I'll go with Weiss; Y/n, you can go with Blake. and Yuii, you can go with Yang since she doesn't have a partner. Everyone good?" Ruby redo the team

"Actually, Ruby., why don't you go with Yang? After all, she is your sister." Weiss nervously ask

Ruby pushed Yuii, up next to Yang. when she is done pushing him, he rocks back and fourth looking nervous. Yang puts her hand on his shoulder to stop him from rocking.

"But, Weiss, who would go with you, then?" Ruby confused over her sudden change.

"Well... I guess Yuii could come with me." Weiss demands.

"Hahahahaha... no!" Ruby declines.

Weiss is obviously less than amused, yet is powerless to stop Ruby from pulling her by the back out the door.

Weiss sticks her arms out fruitlessly trying to get back to the room.

"But! But!" The two of them then left the dorm.