Vol 2 - Versus -

The scene opens to Pyrrha gearing up in a locker room. As she walks out of the locker room, we cut to her sparring with Cardin and back again. eventually, the fight scene includes the other members of Team CRDL.

While she is still exiting toward the arena, the scene cuts to her spar with Team CRDL.

Glynda approaches from behind Cardin who clutches his ribs.

"Lucky hit..." Cardin, still being a stubborn asshole.

"And that's the match." She ended and tapped her scroll.

Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers?" Glynda looks around.

"I want a great match." Erin raises her hand.

"Yuuki, huh? Alright, let's find you an opponent." She glances back at her scroll.

"Actually, I want to fight her." She demands, then the screen cuts to Pyrrha.

"I'm afraid Miss Nikos has just finished the match. I recommend you choose another partner." Glynda explains, still on her poker-face.

"No, it's fine! I'd be happy to fight her." Pyrrha walked back to the stage.

"Just for this once. get ready, you two." Glynda sets their auras on the screen.

Yuuki disappeared, almost instantaneously dashes towards her swinging her fist to crush her head. Pyrrha quickly deflects the attack with Milo (her spear) and then tries to attack with Akouo (her sheild) and causes her to leap backwards, away from the red-head girl.

She dashes againt towards Pyrrha and the girl returns her advance by swinging her Milo in a vertical slash. They clash, and Yuuki leaps up to the air.

Being launched into the air and upside-down, Yuuki unleashes a two handed barrage of energy balls towards her, which Pyrrha deflects with Akouo. The red-headed girl notes that she is attacking and moving at a fraction of a blink, and realizes that she'll have to get closer to her if she wants to have a chance to defeat her.

Pyrrha charged towards her. Yuuki uses her energy hand to launch Pyrrha into the wall then proceeds to charge again to finish her off. to her surprise, she appear to mistake her spear for her, and Pyrrha manages to get behind her, and charge Yuuki with her shield.

The saiyan immediately dodges her attack and managed to jab her arm, but Pyrrha retaliates by using her legs to back her away.

Pyrrha ran towards her and performs a vertical-down slash, which creates a cut wound near Yuuki's shoulder which she heals instantly with his amazing amount of aura.

Yuuki knocks her up into the air and unleashes a shockwave technique which Pyrrha barely deflects and flies backward, then dashes towards her and continues her assault.

Pyrrha managed to attack her with a head butt but was countered by her fist which made a cut on the left side of her forehead. the girl backs up momentarily then proceeds to use Milo to swipe at her again.

But the attack was blocked by her hand, like it was nothing. She then managed to knock her to the middle.

As Pyrrha's aura now has turned to 17%, Yuuki remembers what she has seen earlier when Y/n and You fought together. then managed unleashed a bright-red blood kind of aura around her, which surprises Yuii.

"Kaio...-ken!!"

[just the red

[just the red.]

"She learns just by looking. isn't she smart." Y/n complimented.

"Did she just tripled... no, she multiplied her kaio-ken power ten times already..." Yuii was pretty shocked.

"You can't do that?" Y/n whispers.

"Of course I can, idiot! I'm just doubting she can even hold that pain and suffering when using that.." Yuii explains how every multiplier has its own consequences.

"That makes sense. even in this fight, Erin has no experience in fighting. she only relies on her energy. she needs extra speed if she wants to outrun Pyrrha!" Ayame

<><><>

Kaio-Ken X10

This multiples increases power level, strength, speed and senses by ten times! muscle mass also increases with red electricity around it.

This move can be maintained for a very short periods of time. It can also be used to speed up recovery from a battle and increase survival rate, all with no cost in Ki.

<><><>

"Amazing..." Pyrrha surprised, but does not letting her guard down.

"it's time this ends!" Yuuki charges up her ki.

And then dashes forward with greats speeds and fires several energy spheres randomly in Pyrrha's direction, disregarding accuracy and with no intent on actually hitting her. with efficient ki control, the multiple energy spheres are suspended in the air, completely surrounding her.

Pyrrha noticed what type of technique this is, so if she can't dodge, then she'll have to deflect it. she then uses Akouo to defend herself.

Finally, Yuuki commands the energy spheres, which change from a yellow to purple color, to rapidly spin around Pyrrha and inevitably rain down on her with a vicious onslaught from every direction, filling the room with blinding light and inflicting a massive amount of damage to the floor.

"I name that Hellzone Grenade!!" Y/n named her move.

"That's actually pretty cool." Yuii was fascinated.

The smoke this time disperse to see Pyrrha standing still, then breaks down on her knees as her aura breaks.

She walks up to her, then offered a hand. The red-headed girl then looks up and accept it with a smile.

"In that case... Yuuki Erin is the victor of the match." Glynda announced.

"Great job, Erin. you'll be participating the Vystal Festival very well." She told her and walks away.

"Thank you for the sparring match, Yuuki." Pyrrha finally recovered. then proceeds to walks away.

"Sure." As they leave, his team walks up to him.

"That was so cool..." Ayame appears, placing a satisfying smile.

"I changed my mind. teach me this Kaio-ken thing to me, Yuii." Y/n asked, wanting the latter to teach him

"Fine. but you'll have to use it when you have my permission!"

"Thanks!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>