Vol 2 - Destroying -

Then, Weiss is seen twirling over a highway and landing in the middle of the road, holding Myrtenaster at the approaching Roman.

He smiles as his robot charges the girl, but Weiss spins and plunges her blade into the ground, summoning a circle of ice across the pavement that causes the Paladin to slip and crash, actually flying over the young Huntress and falling off the ramp, landing further down before Ruby, already having her Crescent Rose out in scythe form.

The Paladin stands back up, and the rest of Team RWBY falls beside their leader to take up positions. Roman chuckles, moving the robot slowly towards the girls.

Meanwhile with Y/n and Yuii;

"We were knocked down by a fricking robot.." Yuii's face saddened.

"If we let him away, he'll ended up underastimating us!!" Y/n transforms into his ultimate form.

Y/n begins flying into the air. Then charges a Kamehameha with a massive amount of ki, Y/n continues chanting the syllables for the attack.

"Y/n..."

"STOP AIMING YOUR MOVE AT THE TERRAIN YOU IDIOT! IT'LL DESTROY THE PLANET!!" Yuii yells out.

"Wait. no... FRICK, I HAVE TO CATCH UP!" Yuii realized what's going on and left Y/n to pursue Roman

With Team RWBY;

"Freezer Burn!"

Ruby and Blake jump back out of the way as Weiss performs her same ice-circle trick, but backs out of Yang's way when she jumps into the air and hits the epicenter with her Ember Celica, creating a wave of mist that surrounds Roman. Immediately, the Paladin activates its laser sensors to make up for the lost sight, but it barely sees the afterimage of Blake and narrowly misses the dashing Yang.

A gun manages to fire at the area between Blake and Yang, but out from the blast comes Ruby, who slashes the metal with her blade, causing it to falter.

"Checkmate!"

Blake and Weiss go in this time, each girl going for the feet until Weiss jumps up and stabs a sensor before leaping off of a white glyph. Roman lifts the Paladin's foot to crush Blake, but Weiss summons another glyph under her teammate to launch her backwards before the crushing blow can land. Roman growls and fires off the missiles, but Weiss and Blake flip backwards as the explosions merely hit where they were.

Finally, Weiss jumps up too high, and Roman fires a double energy blast at her. Myrtenaster absorbs the damage, but Weiss is thrown back, so she casts a beam of light from her weapon to the ground under Blake, forming a yellow clockwork circle that's absorbed into the Faunus girl and lets her slice through each launched missile with ease in a flurry of super-fast slashes.

"Bumblebee!"

Blake throws her Gambol Shroud out for Yang to catch while flying, and the Faunus uses the momentum to swing the glowing girl around for a final hit to the robot. Roman, however, steps out of the way just in time to avoid complete destruction.

"We'll have to slow it down, Weiss!" Ruby shouts at her

"Right!"

Twirling their weapons so they both point at Roman, Weiss creates a series of glyphs in front of the scythe's sniper barrel, and a single shot through the circles creates a dazzling spiral of energy that creates large icicles upon impact with the Paladin. Ruby continues to shoot as Weiss freezes the fire, and as the ice completely envelops the robot's body, Blake swings her partner around in a circle one more time. and delivered Yang to Roman.

Yang was aiming her fist to Roman, but before she could get near him, Y/n suddenly appeared holding a kamehameha. and it catched her off guard. she can't stop herself, all she can do was wait until she hits his own friend.

facing againts Roman, Y/n shouts out loud the final word.

"HAA!!"

It turns out that before firing the beam, Y/n uses Instant Transmission to teleport in front of Roman and then fires the attack point-blank.

[Instant Transmission is a Teleportation.]

<><><>

Warp Kamehameha

Teleportation Kamehame Wave is a combination of the Instant Transmission and Kamehameha used by Y/n in his Ultimate Form.

<><><>

With Roman unable to move, the Paladin is hit by the power of Y/n's blast

With Roman unable to move, the Paladin is hit by the power of Y/n's blast. but after a split second just after Y/n's beam collided with it, Yang coincidentally sucker punched him on his back, before it cancels the Kamehameha.

Even if it's hit for only a split second, The robot flies into the air before crashing down in thousands of pieces and a defeated criminal.

As Roman gets up, slightly dazed but unharmed, as he inspects the damage while brushing himself off.

"Just got this thing cleaned..." He mutters.

He looks up just in time to see Yang, still burning with her absorbed power, fire a single shot at the defenseless thief, but he's saved at the last instant when the two-toned girl seen before drops in front of him and merely opens Hush, deflecting the blast entirely. the new arrival hangs the weapon over her shoulder as Roman addresses the victors.

The pink-and-brown girl curtsies her enemies with a bow, but Yang will have none of it, charging forth with fists raised to strike the outlaws... only to break their image as if made out of a mirror and turn just in time to see them escape in a Bullhead. the rest of team RWBY runs up to Yang and Y/n's side, now cooled down with the end of the fight before Yuii landed down with them.

"So I guess he got a new henchman..."

"Woah. what happened to him?" Yuii asked, seeing Y/n's aura broken.

"Seems like Yang's punch caught him off guard. It was a coincidence." Blake told her.

"Heheh." Yang chuckled.

"Don't laugh! we should get him back!" Ruby was worried.

"It was worth it. Yang's punch was satisfying to hear on his body." Weiss said.

"Aside from Ruby, Frick... all... of... you..." Y/n whispers.

<><><>

• Point-Blank attacks does alot of damage, Roman could've died from the blast.