Vol 3 - Too Much -

The chapter opens with a view of the golden sun in an orange sky over the tall grass and autumn trees. In front of a gravestone is a young boy with a white cloak billowing petals in the breeze. Y/n L/n stands over the white stone memorial.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes.

"I'm not expecting you to forgive me, but I'm here to tell you that I still love you, no matter where you go."

"Goodbye now, I don't think I can visit you often this time. But I'm sure I'll visit you twice a month!" He promises.

Y/n stands up, waves his hand and smiled at the grave. reenacting his sister's final goodbye.

"Bye, I love you!!" He ran away.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Erin starting to call Chibi Y/n "Bro"

A stadium of epic proportions is seen. Crowds are cheering in the stands, visitors from all over the world. In the field of volcanic earth and icy glaciers below.

The Vystal Festival is here and Team RWBY's match is against Team ABRN of Haven Academy, and the match is spectated by thousands of people at the enormous floating stadium, Amity Colosseum, and broadcast to many more people from all around Remnant.

Professor Port and Doctor Oobleck, the tournament announcers, explain the rules of the tournament: There are three rounds in the tournament, the first being a 4-on-4 team round.

The winners of the team round may select two of their team to fight in the 2-on-2 doubles round, the victors of which may choose one representative to fight in the final 1-on-1 round.

Contenders are knocked out of the battle by falling below a certain Aura threshold or by being thrown out of the fighting arena.

After winning their match against Team ABRN, Team RWBY goes to the Vytal Festival fairgrounds to eat.

When Weiss then attempts to pay for the meal at the Shopkeep's noodle stall, her credit card is declined, much to her surprise. Fortunately, [Team] arrives and Yuii offers to pay instead.

The two teams share a good and long meal together before [Team] is called away for their match with Team BRNZ of Shade Academy. Team RWBY cheers on their friends.

"Team [Team] of Beacon versus Team BRNZ of Shade!" Port announcing over the cheering crowds

As each team readies their poses, a circle of holographic roulettes start spinning frantically through various symbols and colors before finally landing on a green pine tree and gray thunderstruck mountain. With these random selections, half of the field opens to reveal a tree-filled forest, while the other raises a small rocky outcropping to fill in the circle. Ruby "WHO-HOOOO"s loudly from her seat.

"begin!"

All of [Team] charge forward, with Y/n holding his hands up charging some energy, and only three fighters from BRNZ do the same; the beanie-wearing girl turns around and heads into the trees, cocking her weapon