Chapter Sixteen

Harry's pov

I want to stay in bed.

I really, really want to just lay there in complete silence and drown in my sadness and anger and do absolutely nothing.

But Liv is more important, she'll always be more important than a stupid crush on some fucking asshole that's only making me feel bad right now.

So yeah, I get up.

I get up and limp my way to my bathroom, climbing into the shower and sitting down inside the cubicle, letting the warm water hit my skin and run through my hair and I let my eyes fall close, trying to relax a bit and enjoy this small moment of peace.

When I finally arrive downstairs it's about nine a.m and everyone is already there, including Louis, which is a bit surprising considering he usually needs to be dragged out of bed.

Nope.

I'm not gonna start thinking about him right now, not gonna happen.

I sit down next to Jules on the sofa and they immediately wrap their arm around me when they see the look on my face, their eyes concerned and their eyebrows furrowed.

They don't ask anything, just holds me close to them.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you." I whisper and they press a soft kiss to my cheek.

"It's alright H, I'm sorry too."

"Alright everyone, let me tell you now today is going to be a lot." Liam says as he walks inside, with a half asleep Niall right behind him.

"Niall worked on the phone but didn't find anything interesting. But, we went through all of our files and searched everywhere for something that could help us. And we found something." he says tiredly, and from the way Niall stares at the ground and doesn't even seem to be listening I think they didn't get any sleep.

"Tonight we're going to break into George Kingston's house. He's one of Simon's closest associates and friends. I want all of you to go and train for an hour and a half and then do some shooting downstairs for another hour. After that you can do whatever you want. Niall and I are gonna rest for a while and we'll talk more about the job this afternoon."

We all walk back into our bedroom to get change, and I run into Louis in the hallway.

He freezes when he sees me and his mouth opens like he's trying to say something, but I walk away before he can get anything out.

I don't want to talk to him, I can't physically bring myself to talk to him right now. I'm angry and frustrated and pretty fucking upset, and this is his fucking fault and he knows it.

I run down the stairs and into the gym, walking past Moon as she plugs her phone in and puts on some upbeat rock music, and this is exactly what I need to blow off some steam right now.

"Jules, ring ?" I ask and Jules simply answers with a nod, grabbing their gloves and putting them on while I do the same.

I crack my neck and jump a few times as they climbs into the ring, and we hit our gloves before we both take a few steps back.

They throw the first punch, that I dodge with ease, which is a bit surprising considering how tired I am, but then they spin around and throw their leg to my ribs, the hit making me take a step back.

I grunt and spit on the ground, shifting on my feet before I attempt a punch too. Jules bends over and jabs their fist to my ribs again.

"Fuck-"