God, Hisoka couldn't be more thankful that his children had a mother like you. A woman that was fearlessly powerful, but would regardless, always protect her children first.

"You did good Y/n.." He distantly whispered, taking in the amount of men you brought down single handedly. So many men, so many weapons at their disposal. All so many, yet you still defeated them. Truly admirably even when your performance levels weren't at its best because of your transplants, recovering flu and pregnancy.

You were definitely a queen that represented her king well.

Hearing a sadistic yet fakely sweet feminine chuckle, you instinctively held onto Hisoka's shirt tighter and shifted closer to him.

Growing cold and angry, Hisoka took out his gun and extended his arm straight over your shoulder. Unhesitatingly, pointing it at the bitch whom orchestrated this bullshit that stood a few feet in front of him.

"Finally I get to see the infamous couple together in person. Aw, all in each other's arms huh? How..Disgustingly sweet." She commented confidently.

"Oh now Hisoka, put down that gun. We both know you will never shoot me." She smirked.

"You hurt Y/n. You broke our agreement by seeking her out. There's nothing stopping me from putting a bullet straight through that ugly skull of yours right now." Hisoka coldly remarked. Obvious that he was extremely pissed off by the state you are in.

Giggling more. "You love money and maintaining your title more than you love Y/n. The world knows that. Hence you will never shoot me my dear."

"And I know we had an agreement. But I was just bored! I just wanted to see for myself who and what the girl whom captured your heart is like. And I must say my darling Hisoka. It hurts me to see you be so affectionate and soft towards her. Yet talk to me with such disgust, anger and coldness. Especially the treatment, oh you just treat me like an annoyance." She whined as she glared daggers at your back.

Pulling the gun's safety pin down, "Because you are an annoyance in my life." He expressionlessly replied.

Realising Hisoka was actually ready to shoot, Kirari subtly arched her eyebrow. But smiled it off to seem unfazed.

"Hmph, you are destroying my heart Morow! What does she have I don't." Her amused undertone pushed to annoy Hisoka more.

Without a thoughtful hesitant second passing, Hisoka immediately answered. "Everything. She's far superior than any woman to exist. Especially in comparison to the likes of you. Release everyone and get the Fuck out of my sight. Accept the fact that Y/n will always be my true wife no matter what, and stay away from her. If it wasn't for her bleeding out and needing aid right now, I'd beat the hell out of you for hurting her. So return back to my house and wait for me like the dog you are." Hisoka brutally spoke - practically shaking from adrenaline that was encouraging him to pull the trigger.

With her smirk wiped clean because of Hisoka's harsh words, Kirari remained quiet and pressed the button that opened everyone's shackles.

"Thanks Hisoka." Grimmjow muttered as he rotated his wrist to ease the strain.

However, in response, Hisoka's frown only deepened. "Don't thank me. Thank Y/n. She was the one fighting for everyone's freedom because it seems none of you can defend themselves from a simple hostage situation. Pathetic. She has her own child to see too. Y/n can't be looking after each of you as well. And, the 'get the fuck out of my sight' applies to all six of you too. Now leave." Hisoka cruelly seethed. High traces of annoyance, disappointment and disgust existing in his undertone. Leaving everyone feeling dumbfounded by his insults and guilty because he was right. Even the obnoxious mouths, Grimmjow and Sukuna were silently shut.