Killer huffed as he kept his gaze away from Nightmare. "Why were you cuddling and watching movies with the Destroyer?" he asked with pain in his voice. The dark guardian's socket widened at the question. Killer's white eyelight glanced at his boss before he continued. "I've known you way longer than he has. I've had your back before everybody... but he's the one who steals your heart? He doesn't even love you as I do..." he said in a hurt tone.

Nightmare stood there in shock, he couldn't wrap his mind around this. He had known Killer for a while now. Killer would flirt with him from time to time and tease him and stuff, but that was normal, they did that often. He would threaten him to stop and Killer would laugh like he was joking. He didn't think Killer was full-on in love with him. To be honest, he didn't think anyone could love him.

"Killer I-" The gooey-eyed skeleton pulled his boss forward and into a kiss. Nightmare's socket was wide, he didn't fight but he didn't give in either. He was too shocked to do anything.

Not until that feeling came back... The feeling he felt when he had first gone to Underlust. It felt like a burning passion had risen in him, a craving for something... Maybe even someone. He could feel his soul thumping rapidly.
The feeling of Killer against him made his body heat up, it made him want more.
But he couldn't... He didn't feel the way Killer felt towards him... But he was right, he had been there for him.

Nightmare hesitantly wrapped his arms around Killer and kissed back. The feeling only grew stronger as he did.
Subconsciously, Nightmare's tendrils wrapped around Killer's wrists and forced his arms above his head as he passionately kissed the other. His hands roamed against Killer's ribcage till he found the target. The gooey-eyed skeleton flinched as he felt Nightmare's touch against his soul, making him break away from the kiss. Killer's breathing quickened as the guardian began to massage it.

Nightmare couldn't stop himself, the void in his soul was finally being filled. The feeling of forever being alone was gone. All he felt was his burning passion, his lust.

Nightmare's teal, heart-shaped eyelight loved Killer's expression as he caressed and brushed his fingers ever so lightly against the target soul. His smirk only grew when he lifted his fingers to his mouth, rubbing them against his teal tongue. He placed his wet fingers against the target and began stroking it again as he purred. Killer flinched "N-Nights!" he groaned as he grabbed onto Nightmare's jacket, squeezing it tightly. The guardian chuckled darkly.

Only yesterday, he was trying to convince himself that what he was doing with Error didn't seem like what he was doing now. The expression the destroyer wore made Nightmare want him right then and there. The gasps, the pleading, and the moans made his soul flip. The way Error made him feel made what he was doing now seems like a cheap replica.
That situation was designed to make Nightmare crave and only crave the destroyer. And it worked.

Nightmare paused. He stared down at Killer who was still gripping onto him, breathing heavily. The dark guardian grabbed Killer's wrists and pulled them away making Killer look up, confused.

He backed up in utter shock. "What have I done?" he asked himself. Killer stared at him in disbelief. "You're still thinking of that glitch?"
Nightmare growled. "Watch your tone, Killer" The gooey-eyed skeleton scoffed. "I can't believe this..." he said as he looked away. "After everything we've been through together, you still want Error more than me... I just can't understand that."
Nightmare kept his gaze down. Killer grabbed his belongings. He teleported out, leaving Nightmare in the bathroom alone.

Nightmare huffed. He teleported back into his room. Error was sitting on the edge of the bed, he was wearing one of Nightmare's black jackets. "Mornin, Nights" Error said with a smile. The dark guardian's face heated. He sped over to Error and held his hand out. "Take off the jacket" Error frowned. "What? no." the destroyer protests as he wrapped the jacket around himself tighter. Nightmare facepalmed. "If you go out there in that, t-they'll think we slept together." Error tilted his head, in a confused motion that made Nightmare's soul flutter. "But we did, I'm not sure how we got to your room, but we indeed did sleep together."