Charles smirks. Jeff blushes too much outta rage. It's a good thing his company invested in this low budget romance movie.

It's fun toying with Jeff.

The famous movie star closes his eyes when his make up got retouched.

Jeff rolls his script and uses it to hit the door several times.

I hate this new revised script. What do you mean I have to kiss Charles?

His role is bigger than other supporting roles in this movie. He got a good payment too. That's why he took this role.

 That's why he took this role

"My ass is expensive. You can't afford it," teases Jeff in flirtatious tone.

He has activated alluring voice.

Charles got affected and his eyes become reddish with lust. He grabs Jeff's waist and kisses him passionately. The kiss lasted for quite a while.

"Cut! Excellent!"

Jeff pushes Charles away and he immediately goes to bathroom. He vomits after thinking he just kissed that guy.

He brushes his teeth afterwards. He wipes his lips several times to remove the dirty feeling.

I kissed him! Ugh! I felt super dirty now! I'm going to wash myself thoroughly later.

Jeff orders the system to deactivate the alluring voice.

Charles blocks his path when he's going back to shooting scene.

He asks, "Tummy ache?"

"Just brushing teeth. I ate something dirty..."

"You!"

Charles chuckles.

He warns, "Don't think you got high value, Jeff. Small company like Xing Hai is easy to crush."

Jeff is silent.

Back then there's rumor that Xiong He went bankrupt because of dirty play in showbiz. Maybe the rumor wasn't as baseless as he thought.

Charles taps on his shoulder.

He warns, "Be a good boy. And you shall reap profit. Hanging out with me is very enjoyable. Especially in bed."

"Are you sure you could get it up, Charles?"

The first tier actor looks like he's going berserk.

His surname is Shang (rise). Jeff made a pun that he can't get it up a.k.a impotent. It's his retaliation back in high school after Charles called him shrimp.

Jeff got goosebumps. He immediately escaped from him.

His assistant, Baozi squints his eyes. He quitted high school back then. He has noticed Charles got weird obsession over Jeff years ago.

He wonders if he should warn Jeff to stay away from Charles.

Jeff focuses his energy in acting. He wishes this movie will end soon. He laments because there are too many intimate actions in the film.

Charles contacts the screen writer. He demands more kisses and hugs. He is going to take advantage from Jeff Lin during filming.

The script got revised overnight. Jeff curses after he receives the new one.

This is too much! Ten kissing scenes! Twelve hugs. And a bed scene! No way!

Jeff sighs. It's hard to be poor. The fee from breaking contract is thirty times from his payment.

He lies on his chair like a deflated balloon.

Charles smirks and licks his lips. He is going to have fun. Torturing Jeff in shooting scenes.

The kiss scene kept getting NGs.

One kiss could be repeated five to six times. Jeff's lips got swollen. His tongue felt numb. His spirit has gone to drain.

Kissing your worst enemy isn't in his wish list before he kicks the bucket. He abhors Charles. Can't reject the script.

Charles gloats in his heart. This little shrimp can't escape from his palm. He enjoys the kissing scenes. Plundering Jeff mouth again and again to conquer him.

A week passed in total torture mode.

Finally the bed scene arrives. Both men look naked in bed. Their lower parts are slightly covered with a quilt. Actually they both wear underwears.

Jeff squirms when Charles hugs him. He closes his eyes and pretends to enjoy the fake sex.

Moaning and grunts filled the air.

Alluring voice mode is on.

Jeff sounded so sexy that all the crews got turned on the spot.

Damn you, Charles! It's fake sex! What do you mean touching my pride? Keep your dirty paw off me!

Jeff kept cursing in his heart whenever Charles touches his body.

The FL barges into the bedroom and screams frantically.

Charles stops plundering Jeff. He holds his head as if he's dizzy.

He accuses, "This man seduced me when I'm drunk. Sorry, honey. It won't happen again."

He slaps Jeff quite hard and it makes his ear ringing for a while.

"Honey, please listen to me!"

Charles wraps the quilt on his lower part. He chases the angry FL out of bedroom.

Jeff is staring to the ceiling with teary eyes. He did everything to keep his man. Failed in the end.

"Cut! Excellent work, everyone!"

Baozi immediately presses an ice pack to Jeff's swollen cheek.

Charles approaches them and apologizes, "Sorry. I used too much force..."

Baozi scolds, "You stay away from him."

"Heh, you're just a low life assistant. Don't meddle with our affairs."

Jeff wraps his arm around Baozi's neck.

He warns, "He is my bestie. Charles, I don't want to see you again."

Jeff and Baozi leave without waiting for his reply. Today is the end of his part.

Time to go home and wash up thoroughly. Jeff feels dirty all over his body.

Charles kissed his face and chest too much.

--------------------------------
Please vote and comments.

The shrimp prince got bullied when shooting a movie.

Earning money in showbiz ain't easy. Sometimes one must deal with the guy he hated.