Final notes <3

Hi guys,

Thank you all for reading (and voting if you did) (if you commented I love you because I enjoy reading your comments so much) I really do appreciate you all.

I hope you all enjoyed because this took me so long to finish and thank you all for being so patient with all my posts.

I am also generally sorry if anyone was triggered by the second last chapter I just didn't want to spoil anything and I didn't know what to do.

If you are dealing with mental health problems please reach out to someone and remember you are loved.

(Here are some suicide helplines for anyone who is having a hard time and needs to chat, my DM's are also open just so you know )
- 13 11 14 (Australia)
- (800) 273-8255 (United states)
- 833-456-4566 (Canada)
- (55) 5259-8121 (Mexico)
- 1737 (New Zealand)
- 188 (Brazil)
- 0800 689 5652 (United kingdom)

If you have any constructive criticism about the book please tell me in the comments :)

(Also happy birthday xXShadowViperXx
My child is all grown up now ;-; love you bestie)

If you have any ideas on what you want me to write next please tell me in The comments (can be AUs or one shots) (I also have the idea for either a 'Greek God DNF' AU or a 'teacher DNF' AU so if you wanna see one of them tell me :) )

If you wanna see more of my content and get updates on what's happening with books please follow me if you haven't already.

I am currently writing a sequel to this book but I haven't posted it yet :)

Take care <3

Love you all <3

-Potato