Chapter 29. White wedding

Hey, hope you guys are exited for the next two chapters, there is like no angst in them and I am proud of myself for that.

Anyway enjoy.

-potato

By the time Karl woke up Sapnap was gone only a little note left in his place.

Karl my beloved,

I'v gone to get Stampy and get ready for the day, I hope your alright with me leaving you for a while. remember to get dressed please and prepare you vows. I love you <3

-Prince

A smile leaked onto his face as he stuffed the note into his book and grabbed his clothes before rushing to the bathroom to get changed.

He tunred on the shower and started getting ready for his big day.

POV Switch

"Here's the kitchen, anything you need should be in cabnets or fridge"

Stampy nodded and grabed a piece of paper from his pocket.

"what's that?" he asked motioning to crumpled piece of paper.

"A recipe for the cake, my friend use to make the best cakes and when he left I learnt to perfect his recipe" he spoke grabbing out some bowls and spoons.

"What happened to him?" Sapnap asked leaning on the door frame to the kitchen.

"He left me, But its fine. I don't miss L for Lee anymore" he shrugged.

"Well maybe a little bit I'm fine without him. I still have Squid, Sqaishey and all the others"

"That's nice" he smiled "well, I'm a go get ready now Stampy." He turned to leave "I'll be in the garden if you need anything!"

Sapnap walked off and towards his beloved garden so he could finish setting everything up, and once he was done doing that he went back to the kitchen to help Stampy before getting dressed in his "tux".

-

Karl waited quietly in his room writing in his book before Stampy walked in with a soft knock.

"Karl? Everything is ready, come on" Karl nodded placing down his book before we followed Stampy out.

"You got everything?" Stampy asked holding out his arm for Karl to take like the classic 'father walking daughter down the isle' hold.

"I- I think so" he smiled awkwardly.

"Well I hope you do. This is gonna be great"

"Mhm" Karl hummed.

Stampy slipped a wither rose flower crown from behind his back and placed it ontop his head and smiled "Now you have everything" Karl nodded

They eventually made their way up to the doors that would lead to the garden and Stampy turned to him.

"You ready?"