Chapter 14. All is found

Yooo! Play this ^^ when I tell you too besties! 'All is Found (Pitch-Edit-Male Version)' if it isn't showing up at the top :)

(Yes I know it's a Frozen2 song but I enjoy it and it's nice :P)

Hey, writer block is over(?) Not sure... Welp here's This I guess.

Small TW, there is a mention of getting hit by a car

Hope you enjoy <3

Flashback in * and italics btw :)

-potato

Karl has finally realised.

The realisation came crashing down on him a while ago. 3 weeks ago specifically. one fateful night.

His feeling had hit him like a car going at a steady pace of 70 kilometres per hour. Crushing him underneath all his feelings, finally noticing them once they have crushed him.

It was almost relieving though. Finally admitting it to himself.

But it didn't hurt like it did for Sapnap.

That's because he could actually admit his feelings without consequences. And without hesitation Sapnap would reciprocate those feelings and he knew that.

I think they both did.

These feelings were only inevitable for the both of them.

The both of them were locked up like this. With each other. Alone. Both of their feelings would overwhelm them eventually and they would have to admit it to themselves and the eventually too each other.

Maybe for Sapnap it was a Stockholm syndrome type thing. You know the classic thing of feeling these things for your captor.

But for Karl it wasn't that.

They were pure and real.

A feelings he can't remember feeling before Sapnap.

And a feelings he was determined to admit out loud.

To the rest of the Karl's as they were a part of him.

Too the castle.

Too the inbetween.

But most importantly to himself.

Maybe Sapnap would hear as well but he would have to admit his feelings eventually so maybe it's better to do it accidentally. Or maybe it wouldn't be an accident.

Maybe he wanted Sapnap too know.

He wanted the whole world. No. Universe to know his feelings for the man.

He honestly wouldn't be surprised if the universe didn't know his feelings already though.

He would blush constantly when around him. There was no longer any mental barriers stopping him from the simple sign of these feelings anymore.

Then he would stutter after every compliment. My god he was so sweet. It was ridiculous yet he loved it.

And even on top of that he still slept in the same bed as the man.

Even though Karl doesn't hold Sapnap as much as he use too because he didn't require to keep him captive anymore. But Sapnap, for Sapnap it was completely different.

He would hold onto Karl as they slept keeping them close.

It always made Karl flustered keeping him awake for hours. Just thinking.

But one night while he was sleeping, Sapnap holding onto him, his feelings consumed his dreams turning them into a nightmare.

*