Chapter 9. Leonardo DaVinci

Hey, Couldn't think of a better name for the title, you'll get why I used it when you read the chapter :)

-potato

"Sapnap!"

Sapnap turned around to face Karl that was running up to him as he sat in the garden.

"Yea?" He questioned as Karl stopped in front of him.

"I- I got to go on a trip... can.. can I trust you you won't try to escape. Please" Karl checked his pocket watch before looking back at Sapnap .

"Pfft, as if I could escape but yea sure I promise" Sapnap said as he felt the grass below him.

"Okay thank you Sapnap" Karl crouched down and embraced Sapnap shocking him.

Sapnap hugged back knowing it was rare for Karl to genuinely hug him On his own. This felt natural, in a way it was meant to be. The two of them holding each other.

Karl pulled away and smiled at Sapnap before turning away to leave.

"Wait" Sapnap called as Karl was about to leave the garden making the brown haired man turn back around.

"If you don't mind me asking but what time period are you going to today? And maybe what your doing there?" Sapnap asked hesitantly as he looked up at Karl.

Karl stifled a laugh "curious are we?" He asked as he looked down at Sapnap.

Sapnap huffed out a short breath before answering "yea I am, I have been locked in here might as well ask questions to keep me occupied".

Karl smiled at Sapnap and nodded.

"Yea okay, umm medieval period and I have to fix up something some idiot broke. He kinda just killed off Leonardo DaVinci a little too early so I need to go back and bring him back to life. Really fucked up the time line" he shrugged.

"fucker stole my job. He was next after king Henry the 8th" Sapnap huffed

Karl rolled his eyes playfully at the man on the garden floor.

"Yea and you would cause me extra work like this 'fucker' caused, You wouldn't want me to be more angry at you, would you?" He asked before checking his pocket watch once again. Even though he clearly wasn't angry at Sapnap anymore he probably would of been if he killed more important eople in history.

"I gotta go" he started running off leaving Sapnap no time to answer. "bye Sapnap!" He called as he waved goodbye to him.

Sapnap chuckled "god he's cute" he said tilting his head back against the tree.

"Why is he doing this to me" Sapnap said as he pinched his brows with a slight blush on his face.

Not falling for this man was getting harder everyday. But unfortunately he already has. He was just falling deeper now.

Deeper into the pit that humans call love.

-

Sapnap was sitting on Karl's bed braiding his now slightly long hair.

He was waiting for Karl to get back so he had someone to chat too. It's been a fucking week since Karl left and he was honestly getting worried.

Plus he was extremely bored and alone.

Even though he was use to it before, when Karl would leave for weeks at a time, recently since Karl has given him permission to go outside his cell he's been hanging out with him much more.

Just hanging out in the garden or chilling in Karl's room. Only a couple hours at a time but it was so much more to Sapnap.

And even Karl.