Chapter 25. Will you Marry Me?

Hey, sorry for leaving you guys on a clift hanger. here it is :) (I bet you guys already knew the answer anyway 🙄)

TW! Mentions of parental death (very small mention)

-potato

"I uh" Karl stuttered "I don't know how this works but Emily told me to do it.."

Then it clicked. that's his mothers wedding ring.

"Prince, I love you and we both know I am running out of time ironically. So like you said, I get to spend whatever memory I have left with you, so why not make it offical, offical?" he giggled still looking at the bewildered man.

"Sapnap, will you Marry me?"

————————————————————————

Sapnap sat up as well and stuttered.

"I- Karl.."

He flung himself into Karl's arm whilst he shook his head up and down, happy tears mixing with the rain falling down.

" yes! Of course!" Sapnap cheered as he kissed Karls' cheek.

"Of couse I would Karl!" he gave him a chassed kiss and hugged him tight before he pulled away allowing Karl to slip the ring on to Sapnap's ring finger.. but on his right hand.

Sapnap looked at his hand amussed before he looked back up at Karl "Karl sweetie, it's on the wrong hand" Karl's smile fell to a frown before Sapnap spoke up again "But! you got the right finger at least" he smiled as Karl swapped the ring to the other hand carefully.

"Did you forget you lefts and rights Karl?" he giggled.

"maybe.." he muttered.

"it's okay my fiancé" he reasured.

"Fiancé" Karl whispered to himself "I like that" he smiled at Sapnap.

"I do too" he smiled back.

"So what do we do now?" Karl asked looking down at the small ring on Sapnap's finger before looking around them.

He chuckled tilting Karl's head to face him "maybe we get inside first? From the rain" he spoke.

Karl nodded his head.

"Alright, it's cold anyway" he mumbled.

Sapnap helped him off the soaked floor and took him inside to where he lit a fire in the library fire place to dry them off, and warm them.

Sapnap kept looking down at the ring, admiring it..

He loved it.

"Prince is there something wrong with the ring?" Sapnap snapped his head up to face Karl, startling him.

"It's just you keep looking at it, that's all" he shook his hands in defence.

"I love it Karl... did you know it was my mother's... ?" Sapnap asked out of no where.

"No I didn't, she just gave me the ring" Karl said.

"You mean my sister?" Sapnap asked wondering why he didn't just use her name.

"Yes" He mumbled.

Sapnap looked down at the ring, ignoring the answer "when my mother passed most of her assets went to me. The one thing my sister got from her was this ring... and now I have it.. not her" he mumbled.

Karl spoke up "I mean she has the locket right?"

Sapnap nodded "she does, doesn't excuse her giving the ring up though" he sighed.

"It is a beautiful ring though. I gotta admit that" Karl spoke.

Sapnap pauses a moment to analyse the ring.

The silver band was about half a centre meter wide, the middle of it was filled with diamonds, tilted a slight orange.

"She didn't want the classic wedding ring" Sapnap spoke all of a sudden "or a classic wedding for that matter. And I guess I am not having a classic wedding either" he chuckled picking at the ring.

"How does a wedding work?" Karl asked.

"Well normally there's a 'Master of Ceremonies and they do a ceremony and make it official between the bride and the groom. Then the Bride and Groom, or in our case; Groom and Groom do their vowels and then kiss" he said smiling as Karl blushed.

"Normally there is a party after but since it's just us two there probably will be no party" he smiled lightly.

karl nodded playing with his fingers.

"I could get people if you want. Y'know to attend and other stuff" Karl asked as Sapnap grabbed his hands to keep them still.

"No Karl. Your memory" Sapnap said in a worried tone.

Karl nodded "right" he sighed, nodding his head in dismay.

"well who is going to do the ceremony then?" Karl asked causiously looking down at his sleeves.

"well we can't get one of karl's to do it. they would stuff it up obvioulsy, and I don't want you risking your memory.. I am sorry Karl I don't know if we will be able to get one" he sighed playing with the ring still.

"it's fine Prince, but I don't want you missing out on something that would have been better if you were in the present time. So I wanna have the best wedding for you" he smiled cuddling up to Sapnap in the arm chair.

"you don't have to-"

"But I do!" Karl cut him off pulling away from him slightly.

"What have I done for you beside arrest you Sapnap! tell me! I have litrally done nothing for you whilst you have done everything for me!" Karl yelled in defense.

Then Sapnap spoke up "you have loved me back, let me see my sister again, giving me privileges I thought I would never get when first coming here, giving me a chance and so on. That's more than enough for me" Sapnap smiled giving Karl a kiss "It appears you have forgotten how much you have actually done for me"

"Your enough" he mumbled kissing Karl's neck.

"mmmm, thank you" Karl mumbled back indulging himself in the feeling of Sapnap's lips against his neck.

"No problem" he paused "we'll figure this out don't worry" he whispered into Karl's ear.

"Even if it's just me and you?" Karl whispered back.

"Even if it's just us" Sapnap smiled.

"I like that" Karl smiled.

"yea?"

"yea" he said leaning on Sapnap's chest.

————————————————————————
1024 words

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, should be fluff for a while with a hint of angst and then well.. you'll see ;)

Hope you guys are hydrating your selfs.

Take care <3

love you all <3

-potato