Chapter 28. Stampy?

Hey, long chapter, also no angst! Very proud of that honestly, first no angst chapter in a while! 

Anyway enjoy.

-potato

Karl was sitting in the garden letting the swing sway lightly as he sat on it, enjoying the soft white fluffy clouds above him.

It was too quiet for him, too peaceful.

Sapnap was somewhere in the castle doing who knows what while Karl was sat on the swing in the garden admiring the clouds an the wedding decorations.

Banisters hanging from the pillers, beautiful wither roses embroidered on them.

fairy lights hung from between the empty space that looked up to the sky, a beautiful arch, covered in white and wither roses stood to the side, ready to replace the swing set when they decided they wanted to wed.

a beautiful white walk way carpet leading to the garden, the carpet Karl was going to walk down.

actually thinking about it maybe I should pick an outfit.

he remembered seeing the women that would walk down the isle wearing white wedding dresses in the books he read, now personally Karl didn't want to wear a wedding dress but he has plenty of white clothing that he could wear.

He doesn't know what Sapnap's gonna wear but he could just wear a button up shirt with his trench coat.

Just as he was about to go back inside, a sound.

No, correction, a yell.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" The sound was getting closer and closer to him.

He looked up to the sky where the sound was coming from.

There it was.

A orange and white blur falling from the sky.

"What is that?" Karl muttered to himself watching the thing fall.

It crashed into the tree in front of him making leaves fly everywhere.

As the thing hit the branches he heard the thing let out a groan, it being in pain at every brach it hit.

Once if was done hitting the beaches the thing made final impact with the grass in front of him.

In view was a man dressed in yellow and white, he had brown curly hair along with cat ears? Sitting atop his head.

Karl looked down to his feet finding a pair of black framed glasses.

Karl quickly picked the glasses up off the ground and made his way to the man that was lying on his back.

"I- um... you dropped your glasses?"

The man's ears twitched in annoyance and he sat up as he dusted his pants off with a huff.

"Thanks youuu" He said grabbing his glasses and slipping them on.

"Who are you if you don't mind me asking?" He said standing up properly as the cat man got up as well.

"Stampy" he held his hand out "Stampy Long Nose, Time traveler and creator of Stampy's Lovely World" he smiled genuinely.

Karl shook his hand.

"Karl, Karl jacobs, Time traveler, Sapnap's  fiancé and Warden of the inbetween"

"Oh you have a fiancé?" Stampy asked retracting his hand.

"Umm, I think so? Sorry my memory is really bad" he chuckled.

"That's quite alright, So I'm in the inbetween?" He asked looking around.