┏°⌜ 011: tree house

Mulai dari awal

You put your hand on the cold balcony railing

You put your hand on the cold balcony railing. As you continued to enjoy the view, you suddenly noticed another hand on yours. At first you didn't really realized it, but when you noticed that this Hand belongs to Jaeger you started to blush. You looked at him in surprise because you absolutely did not expect something like that.
Then he looked at you too and even began to smile a little. Oh man, you really missed his smile.

You suddenly had so many butterflies in your stomach. His hand was bigger than yours and it was so warm.
But before you could say anything he spoke.
"Let's go inside."

He took his hand away and went to the front door.
A quiet frustrating sigh escaped from your lips.
What was that? It was just so beautiful, why did he have to end this moment so quickly?

Eren stood at the front door and held the door open for you.
You took a deep breath and decided to just forget about it. Then you went through the door and thanked Eren for his nice gesture.

The tree house looked beautiful not only from the outside, but also from the inside.
It was really cozy and quite luxurious for a tree house.
Of course the walls, the floor and most of the furniture were made of wood.
In the middle of the room was a tree trunk with branches, this was used as a clothes rack. Also in the room was a table with 4 chairs and a small sofa made of wooden pallets and cushions with a side table next to it on which there was a lamp.

On the wall a ladder led to a platform and there was a large bed on in. The wall behind the bed was a huge window with white curtains. Mainly branches, leaves and the sky could be seen.

You looked at every detail and were visibly fascinated.
"Wow! Eren, it's so beautiful here!
Is this your home?"

"Mhm, yeah."

Eren is watching you closely while you looked around. His eyes were relaxed and he was even smiling.
The way you smiled and how happy you seemed was really nice to look at.

When you looked back at Jaeger and noticed how he stared at you and smiled, you had to grin even more.

Eren giggled a bit and looked at you a little confused.
"Heh, why are you grinning at me like that y/n?"

"Hey take a look at yourself, I am glad that you are finally smiling again! A few minutes ago you seemed so serious and cold."

After you said that, he held his hand in front of his mouth and looked to the side to avoid eye contact. Still, you could tell that he was still smiling and even blushing.
"Pff, i am not- dumbass."

"Heeey, there's nothing wrong with that, or are you embarrassed? You don't have to act so cool all the time and look like the strongest toughest guy. We all have a soft side!"

Eren sighed loudly and took off his shoes.
"Shut up..."

You had to start giggling at his reaction. It was kinda cute.

"What are you waiting for princess? Take off your shoes and make yourself comfortable."

"Oh sure! But... shouldn't I slowly go to sleep like everyone else in one of these tents?"

"No."

"...No?"

"No. you will sleep here."

"Huh? "

Then Eren came to you and stood right in front of you now. He looked serious.
"You will sleep here y/n. I promised you that I will protect you. Besides, we don't know where Zeke is and what he's up to."

You looked at him for a moment and he also stared straight into your eyes as well.
You were really touched. His words 'I promised that i will protect you' played in your mind over and over again.
Of course you didn't mind. This place is much cozier and better than in the tents where there are only shared dormitories.
You also felt safe with Eren, because if Zeke attacked you again, then Eren would definitely be able to save you like a hero.

"Alright."

_______________________________________

A/N:

Hey! I just wanted to give you an example of what the tree house could look like.
Of course you can fantasize a little and make something up yourself, but I would like to give you an example
as I described it in the story.

 Of course you can fantasize a little and make something up yourself, but I would like to give you an example as I described it in the story

Just imagine that, except that the tree is bigger and thicker with more leaves and branches. The stairs are white and the balcony around the tree house is a bit bigger.

I know that there was no such thing as a tree house or a Jaegerist camp in general in the manga or anime, but I wanted to add something like that.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy it so far 🧡