105. Declan's Good Night

Start from the beginning

Declan: "Sure. Just be careful, yeah? Stay vigilant. Oh here and take this."

He grabs out some money and hands it to Mina Sidhu who smiles and she walks out the front door and closes it, leaving Declan alone with Red Tourmaline. Then, Declan looks at Red Tourmaline who's sitting on the couch looking out the window at the London Skyline.

Red Tourmaline: "Hm, nice view up here."

Declan: "Thanks, Red Tourmaline. Uh, can I just say something?"

Red Tourmaline looks at Declan, waiting for an answer from him and he begins to speak up and he stutters a bit.

Declan: "Y-you've got er...a-a nice...eyes."

Red Tourmaline: "Hm. Thank you. In act I noticed you stuttering. It sounded like you were trying to say something else...let me see."

She uses her abilities and digs into Declan's thoughts and she finally sees what it is. Back in reality, Declan gulps and Red Tourmaline stops reading his thoughts. 

Red Tourmaline: "You want to sleep with me."

Declan: "I-I er...yes."

Red Tourmaline giggles softly, surprising Declan as she doesn't sound upset by the idea or anything. Then she gets up from the couch and places her right hand on Declan's left shoulder. She then licks her lips.

Red Tourmaline: "I'm going, to be honest here, you're rather handsome~ And I'd be happy to satisfy your wish."

Declan: "W-wait r-really? I-er-- Mmh!"

Then, he's pulled into a kiss by her and his eyes widen as Red Tourmaline's tongue slips into his mouth and swirls around in it. He moans in the kiss and he wraps his right arm around her neck and his left-hand trails down her chest and down to her hips and both his arms are now around her waist. They then pull away from each other leaving a small trail of saliva.

Red Tourmaline: "Quite the kisser you are~ Not bad~"

She then grips onto her top and she tugs at it before tugging on it harder and she manages to rip off a small portion of her top, exposing her large breasts.

Red Tourmaline: "F*ck this thing's tight."

After tearing off a small portion, the bulge in Declan's pants grows a small bit and Red Tourmaline looks down at it and she giggles.

Red Tourmaline: "Someone's excited. Don't mind if I do~"

She grips onto Declan's jeans and she begins to unbutton them and she unzips the jeans and his boxers are exposed with the bulge on them.

Red Tourmaline: "Mmm~ Let me just take these off and--

Her eyes widen after seeing Declan's large member and she snaps back into reality and she places her left hand on it while having her right hand around his shoulder.

Red Tourmaline: "Well...you're big. Very big...don't mind if I do~"

She places a hand on his member and she begins to stroke it, eliciting a moan from Declan. She continues and she then kisses Declan's cheek and his neck, getting him to moan slightly. She then picks up the pace and strokes his member a bit faster and Declan moans again as this continues. Then, Declan starts feeling close.

Declan: "Oh- oh shit!~ Oohh!~"

He ejaculates on Red Tourmaline's hand and a bit on the floor. Red Tourmaline smiles before she begins to take off her entire top and place it on the ground, showing off her large breasts. Then, Declan licks his lips and gets on a knee in front of Red Tourmaline so he can suckle on the right breast, getting Red Tourmaline to moan a bit.

Red Tourmaline: "Ohh~"

He begins to squeeze the next nipple and she moans once more and Declan stops suckling and he sees Red Tourmaline grip onto the rest of her bodysuit and she takes it off, showing her curvy thicc body.

Declan: "Damn...you're hot."

Red Tourmaline: "Hehe~ So are you~"

She boops Declan's nose and he smirks before playfully shoving her onto the couch. There, the 2 of them begin doing the 69 position with Declan on the top and Red Tourmaline on the bottom. Declan sticks his tongue deeper into Red Tourmaline's core and she keeps sucking on Declan's member. Declan places his hands on the gem's large thighs and massages them while he keeps kissing and licking her core.

Red Tourmaline: "Mmhh~"

Declan: "Ohh~ Mhh~"

They keep on having their fun with one another and Declan shoves his member deeper down Red Tourmaline's throat and she gags slightly but keeps on going, making Declan moan while he keeps licking.

Declan: "Ahh~ Ooh~"

Red Tourmaline: "Mmhh~

They keep on pleasuring each other and then, Declan begins feeling close as he fingers Red Tourmaline.

Declan: "Ohh~ R-Red I'm close! Ahh!~"

Red Tourmaline: "Hmmck!~ Hm!~ MmhH!~"

Declan pulls his member out of Red Tourmaline and he falls onto the floor but he's ok. He gets back up and Red Tourmaline scoots aside from the couch and lets Declan sit on it. She gets on the floor and her knees and she gets between Declan's legs. Then, she begins to give Declan a titjob after placing his member between her large breasts.

Declan: "Oohh, damn they're so soft~"

Red Tourmaline: "Mmhh~ Like that?~"

Declan: "Very much so~ Ohh."

He sits back as Red Tourmaline moves her breasts up and down and she kisses the tip of Declan's member a few times and she sticks he tongue out to lick it a bit. Declan thrusts a small bit and she moves her breasts a bit faster. Then, Declan starts becoming close once more.

Declan: "Ohh~ I-I'm going to...oh again!~ Ah!~"

He ejaculates all over Red Tourmaline's face, breasts and she giggles before wiping them off of her.

Red Tourmaline: "You seem to enjoy this a lot more than I thought~ It's unique."

Declan: "Do me a favour, yeah? Get on all 4s."

Red Tourmaline giggles and grins and does as she's commanded to. After getting on her arms and knees, Declan positions himself behind her and he places his hand on her large bum and he squeezes it. He uses his right hand to grab his hard member and he inserts it into Red Tourmaline's core and she moans as she feels it entering her tight core.

Red Tourmaline: "O-oohh!~ Ahh!~"

Declan: "Oh damn, you're so tight~"

He then places both hands on Red Tourmaline's bum cheeks and he gropes and squeezes them. He then begins to thrust his hips back and forth as his member goes deeper into Red Tourmaline. She keeps moaning profusely as she feels him go in and out of her.

Red Tourmaline: "A-ahh! Ah!~ Ahaa! Ahh~ Ahh!~ M-More!~ Please!~"

Declan: "Ngh!~ Ah~ Ohh!~"

*SPANK*

Red Tourmaline: "AHH!~"

*SPANK*

Red Tourmaline: "AH!~"

Declan: "Ooh!~ F*CK!~ This is too good!~ Ohh!~"

He keeps on going and then he starts to reach his climax.

Declan: "Ohh!~ Ohh! Ahh!~ Oh shit!~ Oohh!~"

Red Tourmaline: "AAH!~"

He ejaculates into her and she grits her teeth and drools a bit. Then, Declan pulls out of her and he's given her a creampie as a bit of his seed leaks out of Red Tourmaline's core. The 2 of them fall over on the floor and they begin to pass out together.

Declan: "Best...moment...ever..."

To be continued...