103. Liberating Southwark

Start from the beginning

*BANG*

*BANG*

Albion Guard: "AGH!"

Albion Guard 2: "AAH!"

Albion Guard 3: "OOP--

Serpentine reloads her electric SMG and she shoots down the Albion Captain after firing a shot to her face.

Albion Captain: "ARGH!"

Andesine: "Are they dead?"

Serpentine: "Clear! Alright, Bagley what now?"

Bagley: "Right, to completely disrupt the Albion Operations server, get to a lift. But first, you'll need to access it. So, I suggest finding a spider bot!"

Serpentine nods and she looks around for a spider bot dispenser and she spots one and she hacks it to deploy a spiderbot and the Gems there back up, slightly disgusted by it.

Agate: "Ugh..."

Champagne Citrine: "That's nasty."

Serpentine: "It's better than nothing. Right...now where's this access point so I can unlock the lift?"

She looks around and she controls the spiderbot to move near a large pillar containing data and she spots an outlet on the wall. There, she moves the spiderbot toward the outlet and she gets it to plug itself into the outlet where it then unlocks the lift entrance.

Serpentine: "Huh. I was expecting something tricky but er...this works."

They then hear a ding and see the lift upstairs. They head up to the second floor of the server room and they head inside the lift and Serpentine presses a button to take them up to the top floor, where Albion's operations data is most likely stored. They wait in the lift for about 15-20 seconds and they arrive and the lift stops.

*DING*

Serpentine: "This is it."

The doors open and it leads to a white hallway with a brown cloudy room at the end.

Serpentine: "What the...what the hell is all this?"

Kunzite: "It's so...clean and white."

Then, Bagley's on the line and he speaks up and adds some humour.

Bagley: "A no-human zone. How refreshing. So clean. So organized. So peaceful. They follow strict environmental controls in the server silos. Luckily you can take control over the maintenance drones."

Serpentine: "Thanks Bags. What's in that hazy room?"

The Gems move up and they look through to see dozens of solar panels and wires connected to them and the wires all lead to a chute in the middle.