Lifting up Hisoka's shirt you were wearing - exposing your lacy red bra and panty, you sensually kissed him while pulling his pants down. Feeling and rubbing your hand teasingly down his throbbing shaft through his tight fit CK underwear.

As the kisses grew more shallow, you pulled away and slowly started to get on your knees before him in between his legs while staring deeply into his eyes.

But before your knees could touch the ground, Hisoka stopped you.

"Don't get on your knees for me Y/n. You are pregnant." His demand came across as sweetly concerned.

Smiling appreciatively up at him, you gently pushed his hands away and continued to fully kneel.

"I'll be okay, I promise. Just lay back and let me take care of you." He heard you seductively say.

Expelling a frustrated and tensed built sigh, Hisoka obeyed and laid down. After all, it has been awhile since Hisoka had sex with you. And it was obvious by his mood fluctuations that he had pent up sexual frustration.

Feeling your warm and wet mouth slide perfectly down him made Hisoka instantly groan and unfrown - setting him free from stress instantly.

Whether it be in your mouth or down below in you, going in for the first time always made Hisoka groan from satisfaction.

Being awaken, Hisoka aggressively gripped your hair with both of his hands and pushed you further down his shaft - craving all of him to be deep down your throat.

By hearing you let out a deep moan and feeling your nails sink desperately into his thigh flesh, Hisoka knew his dick slid passed your tonsils and down your throat - blocking your airways and choking you. That's how you always reacted. And hell, did he love it.

But the best part of it all, was that you were such a freaky obedient girl when it came to blow-jobbing him. You would always take all of him without pulling away to breathe. Even when minutes passed, you would continue sliding up and down him until he reached. Suppressed gag flex by 100% and a jugular vein protruding out from the side of your neck as a sign of your body fighting to relieve built up blood pressure his manhood stopped whenever it jammed down your throat.

Most girls would pull away and take a mini break. Gasping for air or cough breathlessly because of their activated gag reflex. But never you. You always took all of him. Wanting to pleasure him to maximum because that's how you would get turned on. By hearing him groan for you and knowing he is pleasured made you soaking wet.

Just point blank straight, Hisoka had no complaints when it came to sex with you. You always scratched that horny itch no one could ever. That's why didn't bother for seven years, nor ever will bother getting with another girl again. It had to be you.

"Y/n-n.."

Feeling his grip on your hair tighten, his pace of pushing your head up and down quickened, and his dick stiffened more - you knew he was going to climax soon.

While he controlled your head, you effortlessly slid down your panty's to your knees and reverted back to sinking your nails deep in his thighs for support of the violent pace and deep throating.

Purposely moaning to send vibrations down his dick, Hisoka grabbed your hair even harder to cope with this overwhelming feeling you gave him.