Meanwhile with Bts:-

After finishing their own given/taken works, all of the seven brothers are sitting in their cabin...

That means Maknae line finished their mafia works and come to their normal company where other four brothers were...
.

After Finishing their works, they all are now eating snacks and talking with each other....

Taehyung:- Joon hyung did you get any call from them?.

Jin:- They informed that they are in their company and having meeting, and doing their office works.

Tae:- No no I am not talking about girls.

Jin:- Huh, then about whom you are talking.?

Suga :- He is talking about Bloody monsters.

R.M:- No I didn't get any call from them.

Hobi:- Why are you so desperate Tae?

Jimin:- He is desperate because he is waiting for the moment when he will get chance to torcher the both Eunha and my so called girlfriend Eunhi.

Kook:- Yes hyung, and do you all know today in base Tae hyung was laughing creepily on his own and mumbling something in his alien language, that time I think he get possessed by the evil spirit, but than jimin hyung told me that he is imagine how he will torcher the both shits....

Before Jin scold Jungkook for using curse words or tae beat him for talking bad about him, the moment get holded by the ringing sound of Namjoon's phone, And everyone haulted on their spot.....

Joon:- Demon is calling me.

Tae:- Pick up the call quickly joon hyung, I think the time is come to go there.

Namjoon picked up the call/phone.

OTP:-

R.M:- Hello Demon.

Demon:- Hello Mr.RM, I call you to inform that the both victims/spyes are awake now so come fast at our base, than we will start our investigation.

R.M:- Okay, we are coming fast, on the way.

Call ended.

Joon:- So guys, as you all hear everything so let's go without wasting any time more...

After that all boys immediately went to change their clothes as they keep their mafia dress here who knows when emergency came, and they have to go from here like today....

After changing they took their mafia bike and drive to their destination....