19. Don't talk to your mother like this

Chaerin stood in front of her closet as she looked at the clothes she had. Taking a dress out, she thoroughly inspected it. A decent cream dress with lace on the sleeve and a modest knee length. "This looks good", she mumbled.

Something went off in her mind as she put the dress back. Grabbing her phone, she sat down on the floor as she opened the internet.

'Jeon Elenor', she typed in the search bar. A number of results popped up of a woman in her mid 40s. Chaerin quickly looked through the top ones.

Designer Kim Minja designs custom dress made out of 1500 Swarovski crystals for Socialite Jeon Elenor for the 21st Blue dragon awards.

Seoul Collectors edition - Jeon Elenor and her 130 Hermes Birkin bag collection.

"1–130!", Chaerin stuttered. "Alison has 20 and I thought that was too much. These bags cost like $15,000 for the most basic ones"

She continued reading as more results popped up. Each boggling her mind more than the previous one.

'Classic beauties of the industry - a look inside Elenor Jeon's closet and how she brought back tweed in fashion'

'Chanel honours South Korean socialite and business woman Elenor Jeon with a custom Chanel boy bag made with 24k gold. Calls her one of the most loyal customers their brand has ever had'

As Chaerin scrolled more, her heart sinked reading all these high profile news about Jungkook's mother. It also didn't help that she decided to open images to see pictures of the woman dressed impeccably looking an absolute classic beauty that young girls would fantasise to be and other women would kill to look like.

She looked back and her dressed and gulped. The tag of the online store she brought it from tangled and the '$59.99' came into her view which didn't help at all. Taking a deep sigh, she opened her bank account app. Quickly scanning through her balance, she was relieved to see she had enough to get one of those designer dresses.

She quickly got dressed as she called a number. "Hello Aunt Song Hee, its me Chae. If I want to get a good formal designer dress, where should I go?"

———•••———

Alison looked at the man as she adjusted the white sheet covering her body. She watched him struggle to put on a pair of jeans as she sighed. She had a good time then why wasn't she feeling good? Her heart sank and so did her body as she relaxed on her bed, paying no attention to his actions.

"So, same time tomorrow?"

"What?"

"I asked, same time tomorrow? Are we doing this?", he asked removing a cigarette as she watched him light it.

"I'll uh text you", she quickly replied. "But are you leaving already? You can sleep here I don't mind"

"No I am leaving", he said blowing the smoke out. "I have a party to be at later. And text me by morning so I know. If not, I'll let my ex know I am available"

With that he walked away. Alison gritted her teeth as she watched this. Who the fuck did he think he was treating her like a piece of trash. But the anger soon changed into loneliness and pain as she heard the front door close and she was all by herself.