3. Rich people are stingier

A/N: So I was on tiktok and I saw a couple of pages recommending Lucifer under BTS fanfictions and that make me go eeeeekkkkk. Wow I never expected that!

"What in the name of god", Chaerin gasped as they set foot in the Villa they were going to stay in. Hoseok's estate in Palm springs that looked over the sea. With 10 bedrooms, a tennis court, two pools, a home theater and wine cellar.

"Its all right, I have seen better", Alison nonchalantly remarked as she put her hands on her hips. "Jimin hyped it a lot, this doesn't match up to it"

"We changed it last minute", Taehyung spoke. "We were supposed to stay at the other villa he owns 15 minutes from here but it had some plumbing issue. So we are staying here. He actually has two homes in Palm springs. Whenever he hosts parties at the other place, less important guests stay here. That one's twice the size of this estate and also has a mini waterpark inside. I absolutely love it. He's sad we have to stay at this small place"

"What. The. Fuck", Chaerin cursed. "In what universe is this place small?"

"Tae, do you think we should talk to dad and get a place in Palm springs?", Alison turned to her brother. "I don't think he'll agree. We just got the Hampton's villa because you insisted spending all your summers there", the man replied.

"Maybe if I pull a puppy dog face", Alison smirked evilly. "You know that always works", Taehyung gave her a high-five.

"I asked my dad to buy me McDonalds last month, he said no and told me to eat what mom made at home", Chaerin casually remarked from beside.

The sibling duo looked at her for a second before turning back to one another to discuss the probability of getting a villa. Not wanting to listen to them argue about whether a 10 bedroom with infinity pool was better or 8 bedroom with a water park, she went to explore the other parts of the estate.

"Wahh", she spoke to herself as she stood at the edge of the pool and looked at the view of the beach in the distance. "How do these motherfuckers think that this place is small or ugly? This view is probably prettier than most people out there"

"I agree"

"AH FUCK!", Chaerin screamed at the sudden voice of a man. Her leg slipped and she lost balance. Of course like a kdrama, someone should have held her. But no one did, so off went Shin Chaerin in the pool.

Jungkook looked wide eyed as he saw the woman fall into the pool. Awkwardly he stood there not knowing what to do as she struggled in the water looking like a child gasping for air. He wanted to help and reached out but realized he was wearing a $150,000 watch and receded, hesitant to ruin it.

"Fuck! Fuck!", she yelled as she got herself out, gasping at the edge and trying to hold onto whatever she could. Unable to, she slipped back into the pool. "A little help WILL BE APPRECIATED!", she yelled at Jungkook who immediately lunged forward to pull her out.

"Are you all right?", he sat her down and asked the woman who was breathing heavily, coughing as the water got into her throat. "Do I look fucking alright—?"

"CHAERIN WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING! AT LEAST PUT ON A SWIMSUIT BEFORE YOU GET IN THE POOL!", Alison came running towards the duo followed by Taehyung.

"She fell in the water actually", Jungkook replied, rubbing the woman's back who kept coughing. "Are you okay?", Taehyung said kneeling before her as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Chae cannot swim", Alison grabbed a towel before putting it over her shoulder and drying her off. "Good thing this was the shallow side. Thank you for not drowning Chae, I did not have any classy black funeral clothes on me right now"