1. Its Alison not Areum

"ITS DIOR!"

"UH I THINK THE FUCK NOT! THAT'S CLEARLY LAST SEASON PRADA"

"DID YOU REALLY EVEN SIT FRONT SHOW PRADA BECAUSE I AM STARTING TO THINK YOU WERE LYING ABOUT IT", the first woman yelled.

"Umm Alison—"

"SHUT UP CHAERIN, I AM FIGHTING THIS BITCH HERE WHO CANNOT TELL APART DIOR FROM PRADA"

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME A BITCH"

"YES I DID. AND I SHOULD HAVE ADDED PATHETIC IN FRONT OF IT TOO—"

"Alison—"

"CHAERIN FOR THE LAST TIME—"

"Alison your dad's calling.."

"OH FUCK"

Alison Kim immediately dipped as she grabbed her phone from her best friend and sneaked to a quiet corner of the brunch house. Shin Chaerin watched shaking her head knowing Alison was fucked given how pissed the latter's father sounded. She turned to the third girl standing there.

"Actually Natalie, that is Dior. Look", with that she removed her own phone and made a quick search before showing it to the girl. Natalie scoffed, twitching her mouth before walking away and Chaerin giggled. "How are you going to fight someone who owns every damn piece that Dior has ever produced", she snickered.

"Chae.. Chae..", Alison came back running. "I think am dead. No, I am actually dead"

"What happened?"

"Daddy knows I failed and said if I fail one more class, he will cut me off. He also said our trip to Turks and Caicos is cancelled and the Bvlgari necklaced I ordered, he returned that too... no actually he said you could go for a solo trip but I cannot come.. after your wonderful performance in the exam you deserve it as a gift...", she cried.

"I told you Areum", Chaerin began. "Study or else your dad—"

"STOP calling me Areum. Its Alison", the woman quickly corrected her. "That's literally your birth name", the other corrected. "I don't care and I don't go by it anymore. I also don't understand why you don't have an English name when literally every Asian person we know here has one. I suggested Charlotte or Carla but you refused. Even Karina with a C aka Carina"

"Well I like my name the way it is and why should I get an English name just because a bunch of Botox filled beach bums in LA cannot pronounce it right", Chaerin shrugged her shoulders. "And don't we have something more important to discuss here? Which is you being cut off?"

"Right. Right. So he said—", she calmed herself down. "He said if I don't get a 3.0 minimum this semester, I am done. Conversely he added that for every point above 3.2, he'll give me one thing I want. So at 3.2, he'll let me buy the $250,000 Himalayan Birkin, at 3.3 I get that Villa in Mexico, 3.4 is a holiday homes in Sicily and so on and so forth.."

"Your dad's smart", Chaerin chuckled. "He knows he will never have to buy anything because you are never breaking out of a 3.0"

"CHAE!", the woman yelled. "You have to help me! You are my best friend! Tutor me so I can pass and get this fucking thing over with"

"All right", Chaerin stopped laughing. "Lets do one session everyday. How about 3:30 pm tomorrow after class?"

"Um", Alison began. "You know I have my appointment with the plastic surgeon for the lip enhancement then—"

"Seriously?", a glare from Chaerin made her wither. "Fine, I'll reschedule that", Alison rolled her eyes. "You might actually want to cancel that appointment", Chaerin added. "You are just a few fillers away from a botched lip job. We don't want you looking like Oli London now, do we?"