15. One day you will regret saying shit about me

A/N: Hello people I was down sick hence the lack of updates. I'll be back to my schedule as I recover!

"14..15... ONE MORE"

"Leave me alone.. a voice cried... leave me alone"

"15...16.. GET BACK ON THE MACHINE SHIN CHAERIN, I SWEAR TO GOD"

"Momma... I want my momma... leave me alone....", Chaerin cried as she rolled from the gym machine to the floor. "I am sorry... I am sorry I cannot do any more leg pushes... kill me please but not the machine again"

Jungkook sighed and the next second, grabbed the workout belt she was wearing and picked Chaerin up from the ground and put her back on the machine like it was a no big deal. Standing there with his arms crossed, he glared at her. "Unless you finish the set and reach 20, you are not getting off"

Chaerin flared up in anger, glaring at the man she was dating. "My sugar mother Alison will hear about this. You have no idea what she is capable of"

"That 5'2 best friend of yours ain't gonna do shit to save you. I'll put her on one of these gym bars for pull ups and she isn't coming down from that", the man glared back. "Now where were we. 16? No you broke my pace. So we start at 15 again. And you do 25 for being a brat"

Chaerin cried but hesitantly continued with the exercise. By the end of the set, she was almost dead as she lied on the machine, refusing to get up. "That's my little cutie, great job", he smiled to the almost dead girl who opened her eyes like a vampire out for blood and glared at him. "I'll come for you Jeon Jungkook. I'll see that you pay for your sins"

"I'll be waiting for it. But first shall we do the 50 lunges piled up?", he smirked and Chaerin went silent before screaming and crying at the top of her voice.

———•••———

"I can't walk. I can't walk", the woman said with wobbly legs as they entered Jungkook's apartment. "Come on, I'll set my Jacuzzi to warm and add bath salts. You can go dip your legs in there while I make breakfast"

"Dip my legs? They about to dissolve in the hot water", Chaerin scoffed. "You are absolutely ridiculous Jungkook. How can you make the woman you are dating workout like a maniac. What if something happened to me?"

"Weren't you the one that held me by the collar last week and told me to 'quotes' man up and teach you how to work out. And when I refused saying you couldn't keep up, you proceeded to trash talk me and 'quotes again' say that I was scared that if you got ripped you'd attract more attention and someone would steal you from me?"

"I—I never—said that", Chaerin stuttered, mentally cursing herself for being this overconfident when she knew she was the kind of person who'd pass out trying to run 100 meters.

"Oh you didn't?", Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he walked close to her. Chaerin tried her best to look everywhere else but the man positioned himself in front of his girlfriend as he stared intently at her. "Okay look me in the eye and tell me that", he said in a deep voice.

"Oh shit", Chaerin cursed only for herself to hear, her heart beating erratically. Jungkook inched closer as she tried to escape but the next second he wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her back. "Oohh Chae, six months of dating and you still get flustered"

Chaerin gulped turning to him. "You sir are going to hell for whatever you do to me. It should be illegal to be this sexy. Tone it down please. Some of us are not looking for cardiovascular diseases at an early age"

Jungkook smirked. "Seeing you get flustered does something to me. Makes me want to do it more", he chuckled rubbing his nose to hers. "Like a wolf and a little lamb except the wolf doesn't want to kill the lamb but cuddle with it all the time and kiss it senseless"