13. Silent sound of a heart breaking

"Bitch you have such long toned legs, why the fuck do you hide them with those ugly ass trousers", Alison scoffed at her best friend.

"I like the look, come on Alison. This is a good fit. That's how I have been dressing for years now"

"Those trousers look like they belong in the men's section. And that blazer makes you look like an HR lady who is going to interview Jungkook for a job. Not to mention those big ass eye glasses"

"HEY! I have vision problems, what do you want me to do!? Not see? Ram into walls? Get run over by a car?", Chaerin yelled back.

"Girl wear contacts you are ridiculous. Its a fucking date. AT NOBU. You are not dressing like this. It is a Friday night and you are guaranteed to run into a few celebrities. You have to up your game!"

Chaerin sighed taking one more look at the mirror. She thought it looked good but now that she looked at it, her outfit did scream HR lady who organises birthday parties for employees. "What do I do then?"

"Girl, I don't have a two room closet just so my best friend can pathetically look in the mirror and mumble what do I do?", Alison stood up. "Let's get going. I am about to glam you up baby doll. I know just the Miu Miu dress to put you in. Oh wait! I just got a new bodycon from David Koma and that just might be the one. Oh no! THE DIOR! THE GOLDEN DIOR ONE!"

"None of those booby dresses", Chaerin warned.

"NoNE oF THe BObbY dRESSes", Alison mocked. "Shut up. I am gonna give you a dress that's gonna be all boobs. Jungkook opens the door, BAM BOOBS. He sits opposite you, BAM BOOBS. He opens the door for you, BAM BOOBS. Today is let your titty shine day and we are gonna give that bunny boy multiple boners"

"ALISON!", Chaerin yelled exasperated. "You are such a creep. Don't say shit like this"

"Oh honey not will I say shit, but he's going to do some freaky shit with you today", Alison smirked and Chaerin gulped at her friend's words.

———•••———

"I don't even look like myself", Chaerin nervously spoke.

"Chin up doll and be confident. You look like you have been signed by the biggest modeling agency in the world. Like you sit beside Ana Wintour at the Dior front row. Like the visual of a top Kpop GG. So own it"

"But, this is so....Ali... this is so"

"Sexy? Yes it is. You are a grown woman who has boobs. Its not like that's a secret. And stop stretching the dress like this. Your will loosen it up. Also, I applied tanned lotion on your legs and look at how they glow!"

Chaerin looked in the mirror. She had to give it to Alison. She did look good. Taking a step back she admired herself once more in the mirror.

"Yes bitch, I can see the realization on your face. You look like a goddess. So let's get it yeah?"

"Thanks Ali, I don't know what I'd do without you", Chaerin smiled. "Just like I don't know what I'd do without you", the other replied latching her arms around the former's waist as she gave her a hug.

Chaerin hugged back, internally laughing at how small Alison looked when the former was wearing heels. "I know you are giggling because of my height", an angry face looked up to her and Chaerin bust into a full chuckle.

"Isn't that what I have been teasing you for years now? Remember that time in gym class we were made to stand height wise and you were first and I, last? Which reminds me, you know what's coming next month, don't you Ali?"

"Our 22nd anniversary", the woman screamed. "We celebrate 22 years of being best friends. 22 years since our mom's put us in the same crib and we held our hands", with that she picked up a photo-frame which had captured this scene and showed it to Chaerin.