He was right when he said, nothing could ever make you unhappy anymore in life because you had Maleeka.

Letting out a curt sigh, Hisoka stopped himself from thinking about all that. He was merely glad you were alive and okay. And of course, still beautiful.

You were in your pink silk shorts with just black sports bra one. Averting his gaze to your stomach, nothing was noticeable as yet. Still only abs and obliques running down your stomach.

Knowing you wouldn't be able to hear him knocking, Hisoka effortlessly picked the lock. Opening the door, he stood there silently as he contently watched you and Maleeka.

Waiting for you to come into view of him after swaying your hips and moving around in a circle.

"WHAT THE F-" you defensively yelled. But within a few seconds your brain processed who was standing tall by the door.

"Hisoka! You're here!" You happily beamed as you ran up to him and jumped. Tightly wrapping your legs and arms around him.

"I missed you so much!" He heard you squeal against his neck.

Unable to remain unresponsive like he was on text, Hisoka smirked with contentment and hugged you back.

However the moment was cut short when you abruptly swung back and unwrapped your arms around his neck. Only supporting yourself up him with your legs securely wrapped around his waist.

"Oh.." You whispered.

Confused at the sudden change of emotions, Hisoka asked you what was wrong? But within seconds, you hid the obvious expression of pain and reverted back to your chirpy self that was excited to see Hisoka.

"Nothing is wrong. I'm merely happy to see you." He heard you whisper before planting a gentle kiss on his lips. Lips He missed. But that didn't distract him from knowing you were partially bothered or maybe heartbroken about something.

Slipping down off him, you sweetly smiled. "Sorry about all this, Maleeka and I were just having some fun tonight before we leave tomorrow. Is that why you came? To pick us up?" You happily enquired to be returning back home to your future husband.

"About that. We need to talk Y/n." His very own contentment to see you immediately vanished once he remembered why he came here.

"O-oh okay." You nervously answered. Knowing full well when a sentence starts off like that, it was never good news.

For a brief second you peered over your shoulder to see why Maleeka never come greet Hisoka, but you saw she was seated on the bed with an annoyed expression on her face. Clearly she was still holding a grudge against Hisoka.

'Oh dear.. I'll have to sort that out later.' You tiredly noted.

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

Unable and uncomfortable to look at you for this conversation, Hisoka leaned his back against the wall and looked outside the door with his arms crossed.

"We are going to have to postpone the wedding. At least for a month." The Joker dropped the bombshell. A bombshell that made your heart drop a bit more too..

Unfrowning, Maleeka snapped her head back and glared at her father. Definitely displeased by what she just heard.

"Why?" Was all you could voice out.

"..."

"Issues just arose. I need time to sort it out." He half-heartedly lied. And you could easily tell he wasn't telling the whole truth.

"What? And you can't sort those issues out with mom being your wife? Tsk. Pathetic." Maleeka snapped at her father before storming off into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.