13) Die for You

"Even though we're going through it
And it makes you feel alone
Just know that I would die for you"

Die for You - The Weeknd

Joy

+++++++++++

Out of all the things Joy had done, this might have been the most peculiar.

After last night and the harrowing array of emotions in her body, Joy had almost decided to book a ticket to ship herself back to Korea.

There wasn't any way she could deny her crush on the eccentric man anymore. No matter how hard she willed it away. And the feeling had caused even more things and instances and turmoil she wished to keep under lock, all to the surface at one time.

But no.

As soon as she woke up, Yoongi had been in her room, a bubbly smile on his face.

Yes, bubbly. The cynical girl couldn't believe it either. Did she really have that good of p-

"What sprinkled happiness into your cereal this morning?" She had grunted, adjusting the dress that had dropped so easily off of her last night. Writhing beneath her cream sheets, already adjusting grumpily to the buttery light that made it's way in.

He watched her hand move, but the child like expression never left his face.

"Well, I thought this would be the best time to tell you what that surprise was." He said, rocking back and forth on his heels. Hands behind his back.

The feeling of being held by them, gone like the moon had sunk back into it's hiding place.

Joy scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest as she sat up. Keeping her actual thoughts to herself was always a struggle, but she rather die than let him know that their little situation was effecting her more than she let on. Or how badly she wanted to retract the statement that she refused to eventually date him if they continued to hook up.

But most of all.

Why did you let me leave?

The thought dancing around in silent little pirouettes.

"Now is the best time? When I am freshly awoken from my slumber before I would like?"

Yoongi laughed, stepping a bit closer to her position. Her back instantly straightened, willing her heart to quit selling her out. The man was dressed in a white cotton shirt and light tan pants, looking like a prince of light who had stolen the body of his dark counterpart.

"Come on Joy, You'll love it. I promise, and sooner the better because you will want a little bit of time to prepare. And you know, the drive to where we are going." Yoongi said, rambling as he ran a hand through his silken black hair.

His eyes meeting hers for a second, causing a group of butterflies to erupt inside of her. The scowl on her face had become more prominent.

"We just got here." She protested once more. For some reason in the mood to be a little difficult.

"Take the gift Joy." Yoongi demanded gruffly, not even looking at her as he extended out his hand.

It was easy to see the pieces of thick paper within them now.

The girl nodded, smirking a bit at the exhausted tone seeping into his voice. There, her prince of darkness was back. She crawled forward, grabbing the paper and inspecting them carefully.