20) Confident

"She said it's her first time
I think she might of lied
Feels so good damn, and I don't know why
I'm addicted, something like a headache
Got me twisted, but still I gotta have it"
Confident-Justin Bieber

Joy
*****

The big reveal of Joy having a 3 letter difference in her first name and extreme childhood trauma took longer than expected to sit through. The pair had sat in the library until the sun kissed the rolling hills of Scotland, swallowed by night.

So long, that dinner was now necessary. Since neither really liked to cook, Yoongi told Joy to put on something comfortable and he would handle ordering the food.

So of course she put on a deep scarlet floor length dress.

The image of being bent over a piano vividly in her mind was not the only reason for this choice. But it was the most influential one.

When she came down the steps languidly, Yoongi who was dressed in a black t-shirt and joggers looked at her in unfiltered awe. He quickly breezed over the expression with a blasé remark.

"I thought I said a comfortable outfit?"

She smirked internally, feigned innocence painting her visage.

"Oh, but this is comfortable. I don't have to wear a bra or really anything else."

Heat caught in the man's gaze, as she made her way down the last of the steps. They stood toe to toe, eyes trailing eachother like waves across a rocky shoreline. Tumultuous and chaotic in their intent.

But his irises always found their way to hers. And then to her lips. And back. A small smile on his face as he leaned in a bit closer.

"Cute, but you need to eat. We forgot lunch." The black haired man replied in a gravelly tone, though his face remained statuesque.

That won't do.

"Fine. Let's go." Joy said, dragging her nails across the neckline of his crew neck.

She heard the man swallow deeply, before his footsteps followed promptly to the grand dining room.

They rarely used it, but it seems Yoongi prepared a feast. The table was long and oak, covered by a blood red table cloth of the finest silk. Ancestors sat staring at them from beautifully painted oil colors. Fine China and other precious metals and jewels decorated the room in perfectly arranged spot.

It was royal. It was beautiful. It was everything Joy could have desired. And having the man sit all the way across from her at the end of the table, created a strange heat in her stomach.

"You like it italian right?"

Joy startled, realizing she hadn't even sat yet. Or looked at the food. Yoongi has stood up from his seat, pouring her and him both a glass of red wine.

Dear lord and heaven. It was like she could feel it pour down her body now. His tongue cleaning up what was left over.

Yoongi must have shared her train of thoughts, because his eyes darkened. A knowing smile sharpening his features.