12) Reckless

"You check in and out
Of my heart like a hotel
And she must be perfect, oh well
I hope you both go to hell"

Reckless- Madison Beer

Joy

****************

The pair had stumbled out of the bar, way past the time Joy would've expected.

Both being extremely drunk at this point. She knew the feeling when she couldn't wipe the smile off of her face, as Yoongi the oh so cold and distant kept his arm around her shoulder.

Joy would've overthought the action on any other night, but instead tried to take in the beauty of the city at night. Mentally taking a haphazard note in her brain that she wanted to take a historical tour with the man.

"Do you want to go to another bar? Or are you jetlagged." Yoongi asked, his warm breath heating her up from the cold air.

The girl turned to him, surprised to see his face so close to her already. His eyes a bit pink from drinking alcohol, making his irises dimmed to nightshade. Along with the way his angular body fell into her, she could barely focus on walking straight.

"I would be fine with going home, if you are." Joy murmured out shyly, for once feeling a little bashful at the fact she was pretty much here for free. She would pretty much follow his lead out of simple gratitude.

"Honestly that sounds like a good idea. My hands are freezing."

And god, what an idiot Joy was. Without thinking, since she had vodka and whiskey brain at the moment, she grabbed onto both of his hands. His wide eyes didn't register as she took in his pale fingers, lifting them up to her cherry coated lips. She rubbed his hands together with hers, blowing out hot air onto them. The air was silent, so silent. Just the sound of breathing and moving material from her jacket.

It was only when she was at it for a second when she realized who she was touching, and how.

The girl dropped away from him, feeling the loss of his surprisingly smooth and veined hands.

The man didn't utter a word, just looked at her as he let his hands fall to his sides. Cheeks pink from the coldness biting at his skin.

As dizziness settled in, his body was a light to focus on from the backdrop of the dark, close together buildings lined up on the street.

"I-I'm sorry for touching you. You know, not during sex. I know you're like me and you don't like it that much. You said you were cold, so I thought you-"

Yoongi stepped forward again, warm yellow light turning him from silver to gold. A wry smile lighting up his usually smug face, hand reaching out to her again. She thought of when God meets Adam, a single hand reaching out to another. But she couldn't breathe as she remained still, watching as his flesh moved towards her once more. Closer he stepped, only a step away, his eyes level to right above hers. Her chest stopped moving when his skin brushed her cheek softly, moving languidly across her to place her long hair behind her ear. Tucking it, and letting his fingers fall through the smooth tresses on the way down.

Stuck in a formidable silence as he took her in, with his fingers twisting the bottom of her strands. Like he didn't want to pull away.

She wanted him to stop. Not for any reason that made sense, but because touches like this tugged at her heart and mind and wanted to rip up the small semblance of sanity she created in her mind.

"I like when you touch me." He said softly, meeting her gaze quickly before pulling away. Maybe seeing the hesitancy in the very core of her being.