1) Narcissist

"And you know that I would talk
But I'm too afraid to pick you up and go home
I'm feeling Dazed like a magazine
Finding my own sanity, wishing it'll all go away
Now we're smoking off the balcony
You telling me profanities, "maybe it was never okay"
Narcissist- No Rome, the 1975

Just so you know...the tension in this story is gonna be piping hot. Like maybe even worse than silk sheets. Be warned. If you are confused re read "The Third wheel" special chapter in Silk Sheets.

*********
YOONGI

Yoongi never felt more alone.

He felt the stool beside him move.

The pretty faced man looked up, ready to say something mean.

But then he saw her.

The man, who was not phased by anything, had his jaw drop open.

She was dressed in a red top, and leather shorts. A black fur coat to go on top. Classy and hot. Her long black wavy hair reached her waist. He wanted to run her fingers through the ebony tresses. Though she was ordering a drink, from her side profile he could tell she was gorgeous. A sharp jaw, red heart lips, and bedroom eyes. Her white skin stood out from the stark colors, making her look like Snow White.

Who was she?

"Give me the Bahama Bay Breeze." She asked, voice silken and higher pitched. Yet she spoke so confidently.

The blonde was already whipped.

"Hi, I'm Yoongi." The man said, leaning forward so far in his seat he almost fell out.

It was silent for a second, as she stiffened. He gulped, not used to being so forward like this. Especially with a woman so beautiful. The liquid courage really ran through his veins.

She turned to him, the full power of her gaze turning him to mush. The woman lifted her eyebrow, staring at him up and down.

She was just as beautiful from the front, maybe even devastatingly so. She was nothing like the girl Yoongi wanted to forget, at least in a romantic way. And it was perfect. Like Snow White from the fairytales, her lips looked like red rubies against the snow of her skin.

Yoongi always liked rubies. And then she spoke.

"Hi, I really don't give a fuck."

Oh yes.

The man never felt so self conscious, or exhilarated. He should have been mad, but a wide and genuine smile formed on his face.

The girl must've gotten so much attention from every guy. They were probably falling at her feet. She was sick of it. Probably showered in compliments and fake promises. It must have been boring.

But Yoongi wasn't like every guy. So he decided to go with a different approach.

This was exactly what I needed.

"I didn't either. I was just asking so I could tell the bouncers who to personally remove from beside me." Yoongi said, giving her the blank side eye as he pretended not to care. He drank the rest of his drink.

Not looking, and unseeingly effected by her aura.

Yoongi felt a hand touch his shoulder, the smell of cinnamon alerting him,