3) Funeral

Send my regards to the mother and father
'Cause somebody's daughter I just fucking slayed
Blood on the carpet, it came from my heart
Once I start, I can't stop it, and now we are prey

Funeral- Miguel

(A/N): listen to the song and lyrics before u start reading or go play it on Spotify Apple Music while reading!! Trust me ☠️☠️

JOY

+++++++++

The music was so loud Joy could barely hear the screams from people around them as her new companion threw his fist into Jeongguk's face.

The younger man threw the shorter man off of him.

Joy quickly turned to the bar next to her, panic buying two drinks. If she was going to get through this night, she needed to be drunk.

She turned around in time, two drinks in hand to see the next part of the fight.

The girl watched in shock as they both got up, Yoongi breathing hard and ready to strike as Jeongguk leaned against a railing. Blood seeming to trickle down his nose.

Joy couldn't breathe as the black haired man stared at Yoongi in rage.

She started walking forward, ready to try to get her stranger out of there. Her heart pounded as she got closer, looking at the face of the man who's actions hurt so many. The sound of her heart seemingly beating louder than the pounding earthquake of the music. The woman was struck frozen before she could get too much closer.

He was pretty. His black hair long and dropping over his ears. His square jaw sharp, black suited body still crouching. Like a panther ready to strike. Dangerous in a way that made a chill run up her spine. She could understand how on the outside, he looked like a nice well off kid. How the sinister things beneath were easily hidden.

Jeongguk yelled something at Yoongi. It was indiscernible, but the expression on Yoongi's face had shown clearly. He balled his fists, veins straining as he threw another punch into the black haired man's stomach.

And kept punching.

Joys heart was ready to beat of out her chest, afraid that Yoongi would go too far. No one even cared. No one looked in either of the boy's directions.

And in this moment she realized how lonely being wealthy was.

So many people around you. So many moments bought. But when things really mattered, people avoided you like the plague. No one wanted to be apart of a scandal or extorted for money. So they learned to turn a blind eye, as the country's ex favorite boy, and the country's most mysterious laid vicious blows to one another.

Well, the mysterious one was doing most of them.

The man walked towards her.

Joy subconsciously stepped back, unsure of just how unhinged the young and infamous socialite was. Everything about him felt primal, and ready to snap.

Jeongguk took one look at her, and then another glance back at Yoongi.

And then smiled, blood in his teeth.