4) Past Lives

Lost love is sweeter when it's finally found
I've got the strangest feeling
This isn't our first time around
Past lives couldn't ever come between us
Past Lives-Børns

(More people have spoken, no supernatural! But it hasn't changed the plot too much cuz I like my metaphors)

********

Yoongi woke up with the biggest head ache. And the memories of a strange dream. Weird dream.

He had been sitting, alone in a bright field. Everything was more colorful, more beautiful here. So sunny, and filled with yellow flowers. The sun fell across his face in waves, and the air was fresh like spring water.

It was peaceful, quiet. Until a girl stared running towards him. Giggling, laughing. Long hair floating around her in the breeze, lavender dress complimenting the golden hue of her skin.

Celine. It was Celine.

"Celine."

Yoongi perked up, smiling as she continued her path towards him. Holding out his arms, as she got closer and closer.

Until she stopped. The girl pulled back her hair behind her ear, and motioned for him to come to her with one finger. She was smiling. She wanted him.

He walked forward, the grass curling under his feet. The air so sweet smelling, he wished he could savor it on her lips.

They finally met, and the doll-like girl wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

His heart threatened to burst.

Celine leaned forward, letting a kiss fall on the corner of his mouth. His whole body alight with the feeling.

Finally. But it wasn't enough.

Yoongi pulled the brunette in, taking her lips in his. They tasted like honey suckle. Sent him helplessly into a daze.

When he pulled back the girl he knew was gone. Instead replaced with the winter like girl he met last night.

Black hair. Coal eyes, and skin like snow. Lips like cranberries coated in sugar from sweetness. She looked up at him, breathing so harshly and the meadow had turned into the snowy scape that was her.

"Joy?"

"What are you disappointed?" She asked, voice and smooth as it was last night.

He felt his knees buckle as her hand fell from his neck to his chest.

"No it's just-"

She started shaking him.

"Yoongi, it's okay it's me. Yoongi, Yoongi please answer. Yoongi-"

"Yoongi? What the fuck are you doing sleeping in our hallway?" Asked the real Celine, who from his angle looked extremely confused as the man laid on the doormat of their penthouse apartment.

The man sputtered awake, wondering how much he must have drank to have called an Uber to their place. Talk about embarrassing.