8) Friends

"They need it, they chase
Face it.
You want it, you crave it, Believe when I say that you'll know once you taste it"

Friends-Chase Atlantic

Here's the Spotify link for red rubies thank you
Ammu-Bts4ever
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5BYHg3rq0TJX4L2ujhyurD?si=flYiqnI7SYuLCHxUS3i17w&dl_branch=1

Also here is the new and improved Red Rubies Official Trailer by wineisredder
*flash warning*

Yoongi
********

"Well what if I'm a willing competitor?" Yoongi asked, his eyes glinting in the harsh light of Joy's apartment.

Her chest froze, her eyes trailing the way he let his tongue slip out past his lips, wetting the bottom one. His gaze burning her as if they were standing close.

Yoongi knew she was watching. The way her breath hitched, her Snow White skin heating to rose petals as she blushed and attempted to shift her gaze. Dark eyes smudged from her makeup, long black t-shirt that she wore making her skin look creamy.

She's so fucking hot.

"I don't do one night stands." Joy said with a small laugh, rolling her eyes. Crossing her smooth arms to attempt at a cool attitude.

But she was squirming under his stare.

Watching her go from confident to shy should be classified as a drug. How she could insult him when she was cocky, and fail to produce words when she felt his touch.

Mouthwatering.

"It's a new day." The dark haired man lamented, lifting an eyebrow.

He was addicted.

Something clicked it the girl's gaze. The same kind of look that she had when she decided to ride the fuck out of him.

Yoongi swallowed harshly, watching the way her black hair trailed over her skin as she moved across the room to stand right in front of him.

"What did you say you were going to do? Oh right. Pull my hair. Spank me." The siren asked slowly, eyebrows scrunched together with feigned innocence.

Pouty lips smudged with lipstick, and swollen from their escapades. Yoongi's stomach tightened. Blood rushing somewhere else.

And oh god, did he want to take her up on the offer.

"I don't think I said spanked. But that will be noted." He managed to get out with a beautiful accent of sarcasm.

Hiding just how much she could affect him.

"I vividly remember you saying we would fuck until the sun rises."

"I guess we'll have to just settle for sunset."

Their banter, not just banter. It was a dance that both knew the coreography to and molded against.

She was so close now, he could see the list mirrored in her eyes. The man stepped forward, loving the way her cheeks colored as he took her warm waist into his hands.

Feeling her.

Then the moment was lost. His phone went off and suddenly she was further away from him than before.