"We only just started fitting this space out with furniture so it's still a bit bare" Tae added. As I took a moment to look around it rang true. There was a small fridge beside a couple counters and a sink. Like a very small and sorry excuse of a kitchen in the corner to the left. The bed that I was on was a double and took up most of the space in the room. And to the right there was a desk and a small bookcase. Leaving the stairs to the far right corner of the room. It definitely seemed like it was put together without any real thought.

I noticed a door on the wall in front of me to the left. "What's down there?" I questioned as I pointed at it.

"There's a hallway that leads to a few more rooms and a bathroom" Tae replied. It gave me the impression this space above the club was like a little headquarters or something.

Before I could ask anything else I heard the sounds of footsteps again. It was Hoseok. He had a box full of things in hand and seemed short of breath.

"Hey, Yoongi Hyung could use a hand carrying Jia's stuff up here. Mind helping out?" He asked as he walked over and set the box on the desk. "Sure" Tae got up and went downstairs.

"I'll be back, I'm just going to help get your things." Jimin kissed my head before getting up and following after Tae.

"Hobi" I looked over to him, he turned around. "This should never have happened to you. Just hang tight baby girl. Let us sort out your things first and we'll talk after. Is that alright?" I couldn't read him at all. He wasn't his usually chirpy self but he wasn't sad either. I'd noticed that about Hoseok, there were times he masked his true emotions well.

"Okay. Is there anything I can do?" I asked. "No, no, I thought you'd probably want a shower so I brought up some clothes and your shower things first" Hobi nodded his head over towards the box on the desk.

"Thankyou.. Alright.. I might clean myself up first then" I slowly pulled back the blanket and went to stand up. Hoseoks tight expression cracked, a glimpse of something, perhaps pain, guilt? Worry? I didn't know.

I slowly swung my legs over the edge of the bed to stand up but I was still weak, a sharp pain shot through my body. There was an ache between my thighs. I try to stand up, maybe that wasn't such a good idea.

"Whoa, whoa, hold up. Take it easy" Hoseok quickly reaches out to catch me before I fell face forward on the floorboards. I'd face planted right into his chest instead. He smelt good.

"Sorry, god I feel so stupid right now" It was embarrassing. I felt ashamed. I didn't want pity. I didn't want them to look at me with those 'I feel so sorry for you' eyes.

"No. Don't. None of this is your fault. Your not stupid. Your strong and brave. And if it's alright with you, let me help you to the bathroom" I could tell he was trying to not be too dramatic about it which I appreciated. I let Hoseok help me over to the bathroom which was down the hallway.

He brought my entire box and set it down on the sink counter and shut the door behind him, leaving me in my own privacy. I could hear muffled voices of the boys carrying things up the stairs and the sound of furniture being moved around.

The bathroom was small but it had both a bath and a shower so I decided to fill the tub instead. I lay there in the mirk of the water, inspecting the marks and bruises on my body.

Yet again, move evidence that nightmares weren't only the product of dreams. After I finished soaking I felt slightly more relaxed, I'd regained some strength and managed to get dressed.

I opened up the bathroom door and slowly walked down the hall, I could hear talking coming from one of the rooms to the right. I poked my head past the door frame to see what all the commotion was about. The bed that had been in the main room had been moved along with the desk and bookcase. Jimin, Tae and Hoseok who had been packing clothes away into the wardrobe and setting up the room noticed me.