I felt dumbstruck. I remembered the Ajushi he was talking about... He'd been following me? No, wait, he was following someone else following me?

It didn't make any sense. For a moment the room was so quiet.

"Who were they?" I questioned.

"Daesungs men. I followed him around for a while. It didn't hit until I saw you at that club, rising sun, with him. He and the rest of Big Bang own it." The cogs in my head started turning to replace that empty feeling.

Had it been Daesungs men that broke in to my apartment? I pulled away from Jungkook slowly to look up at him.

"So, your saying... he had men follow me?" I questioned again.

"Yeah" Jungkook replied bluntly. But... there was still a lot that I didn't understand.

Jungkook stared at me plainly. It only confused me more. His attitude contradicted his actions. Why save me, follow me around, comfort me but not speak to me.

"Why were you even following me to begin with? I thought you were mad at me?" I pressed on, but Jungkook just made that annoyed expression again.

"Im not mad I said it's complicated" he huffed.

"I feel like my heads going to explode" I burried my face in my hands and rubbed my head.

"That's why I said not to worry about it" Jungkooks attitude was just something else right now.

"I want to strangle you" I mumbled.

"You can try" he replied.

I looked up at him, jaw slack. The audacity. I was just about to fire off at him but at that moment an echoed barrage of footsteps came thudding up the stairs. Jimin and Tae stood panting for a moment before laying eyes on me as they reached the top.

"Jia, Are you okay?" Jimin ran over first and smothered me in his arms, basically shoving Kook out of the way as he did so.
"I'm still alive so..." I didn't mean to come off sarcastic but I was still a little worked up over the way Kookie was acting.

"I was so worried about you, me and Tae ran over as soon as we heard what happened" Jimins voice muffled into my hair, still tightly gripping me. From over his shoulder I saw Tae and Jungkook exchange blank stares. Then Tae took a seat on the bed beside Kookie and looked at me.

"I've got some stuff I need to take care of. I'll leave her to you guys" Jungkook stood up, glanced back at me once more and then left.

I wanted to say more to him, I wanted more answers but I guess I'd have to drop it for now. Jimin pulled away, his eyes wide with worry as he looked at me.

"Are you hurt anywhere? Do you need anything?" Tae scooted closer as he asked. I still felt out of sorts but I wouldn't mind a shower, not to mention under the blanket I was still wearing a dress that was ripped apart. I wanted to rid myself of any reminders from that horrific night.

"Maybe a shower and a change of clothes... A coffee too" I bit at my lip. "Okay. Well, Yoongi and Hobi Hyungie is at your apartment right now clearing it out. They're going to bring all your stuff here so as soon as they gets back we can do that" Jimin explained.

"Wait, slow down. What?" I stammered. "Huh? Oh... You're probably still in shock... Sorry, I should have explained better..." Jimin spoke softly. "Well... It would be dangerous for you to go back there so, we thought it would be better for you to stay here for a while where we can keep you safe..." As Jimin elaborated it started to dawn on me. The gravity of the situation. He was right, I hadn't thought about it.

"Okay, so you're saying I can't go home and that I need to stay here? Wait, where am I again?" I repeated to him what I had managed to understand.

"Yeah, Ah. We're above the hip hop club Joon manages. Secret society. There's a few spare rooms here on the top floor" Jimin went on.