「30; a sexually confused pain in your ass」

Beginne am Anfang

    "Close your eyes," Jungkook says, nibbling on his piercing.

    Jimin breathes out a chuckle, doing as told. He feels Jungkook take his hand into one of his.

    "Hold still," he murmurs and Jimin holds his hand up, soon feeling a cold chain around his wrist that he could recognize anywhere.

    Gasping, he opens his eyes without Jungkook's instruction, staring as he clasps it around his wrist. It's not broken anymore and it's not too tight so he could break it again. He doesn't think Jungkook knows how much it means to him.

    Jungkook steps back slightly after putting it on, "I had to remove the old clasp and put a new one, but I hope it's still-"

    "Thank you," Jimin cuts Jungkook off by practically throwing himself at him, burying his face into his shoulder, "I love it."

   I love you is what almost slips out of him. Jimin would have died of embarrassment.

    Jungkook slowly slides his arms around his waist, hugging him back. Jimin realizes that this is their first hug. At least the first one that counts.

    And this is it. This is the moment he could stay in forever if he could.

    "Don't cry," Jungkook whispers into his hair and Jimin sniffles, not realizing a few tears had slipped onto Jungkook's shirt.

    "Sorry," he chuckles breathily, wiping his eyes with his sleeve, "It's probably stupid, but it really means a lot to me."

    He looks down at the bracelet and smiles slightly. It's so familiar from wearing it for eight years. A part of him. Without it he felt like something was missing.

    "My eomma got it for me when I was sad after getting to know that appa left us. She said that it should remind me of how much I mean to her. It's-I... I never took it off."

    "It's not stupid," Jungkook says, pulling him in again and squeezing his waist tighter, leaning back and lifting him up a little to get Jimin to giggle.

    "I'm glad you appreciate it," Jungkook smiles, wiping away a tear from his cheek after pulling away, "It was the least I could do. You know, after being a sexually confused pain in your ass."

    Jimin laughs more at that, "Well, thank you, hyung," he says, adding with a more mischievous smile, "At least you weren't a literal pain in my ass."

Jungkook processes for a second before his lips part and Jimin bursts out in giggles at his face.

    "I'm sorry, I had to," Jimin says between laughter, "You can't say something like that and expect me to disregard it."

Jungkook stares at him and Jimin glances to him with glee in his eyes as he puts away his moisturizer.

"No more mentioning ass in a conversation. Got it. I'll learn from my mistakes," Jungkook eventually mumbles with a nod.

    Jimin grins, cheeks starting to ache from the constant smiling, "Thank you again. For the Christmas gift. You're sweet when you want to be."

    Jimin gets up on his toes to peck Jungkook's lips once and gives in way too easily when Jungkook pulls him in for more. A hand on the back of his head holds him close as Jungkook deepens the kiss, parted lips pressing into each other in soft and wet collisions.

    "I want you," Jungkook almost whines against his lips, frustration in his voice and Jimin opens his eyes to see him frown.

    "I know," Jimin smiles, looking into Jungkook's dark, doe eyes, "You can't have me, though. Not until we've figured everything out. What are we doing?"