17. I Must Be Crazy

Mulai dari awal

The fake shou is a trainee in Xing Hai entertainment. He will have his debut this year.

Aaron keeps on walking while holding his hand. It had been ages since he walks with someone like this.

Lin Feng just follows him. He doesn't care where they go. As long as he's with Aaron.

Suddenly Aaron asks, "Your place or a hotel?"

Lin Feng pulls his hand away from his grasp. He is sulking.

He protests, "I didn't want it..."

"Lin Feng, are you saying it's a pure relationship? Let me tell you, I need sex in dating."

The younger man gulps. This is a new side of Aaron that he never knew. The older shou is usually thin skinned. Elegant manner fellow. Not a blunt talking guy.

Aaron blushes.

Did he just ask sex openly?

Lin Feng asks, "Are we dating now?"

"Only if you passed the test. I need a capable boyfriend in bed."

"My place. Can't have our first time in a hotel."

Lin Feng drives Aaron's car because the shou is too nervous. He seems like backing off anytime.

The gong says, "Don't worry. It's going to be okay."

Said the cat to the mouse in his grasp.

His home is a studio apartment in midtown.

Lin Feng looks nervous when he walks in before Aaron. He remembers few things need to be put away first. Can't let his new boyfriend see it.

He immediately rushes into his bedroom. He hides those stuffs in his wardrobe.

Luckily there is a large partition that separate his bed from living room.

Aaron can't see his action from his spot.

Actually Aaron got his whole focus on the back of the door. There is a full body version of him.

A huge picture of Aaron is standing, nailed behind the door. He is smiling warmly. Like welcoming home.

Lin Feng looks at the door and chuckles.

Busted.

He sighs.

He says, "Well, you see it. Okay, you could see the rest of them."

Aaron follows him to the bed behind the partition. Lin Feng takes out few items he just hid in the wardrobe.

A bolster with Aaron's pic. It looks like the real person. Lin Feng got a habit to hug fake Aaron (bolster) to sleep.

A glass with his smiling pic. Few photos that used to hang on the wall.

Aaron is shocked. This guy isn't kidding. It's like his die hard fan.

Lin Feng takes out a bottle of lube. A box of condoms. And a bottle of aromatherapy oil. All of them look new. Never used before.

It's a good thing Jeff asked him to prepare these stuffs in advance.

"Aaron, can I start?"

Thin skinned Aaron blushes when he nods his head. He's over forty. Felt like it's his first time having sex again.

A kiss starts the whole event.

Lin Feng whispers, "Loosen up. Don't be too tense..."

"I... I... It's been too long since I did this..."

"No worries. It's like riding a bike. You're good."

Lin Feng helps Aaron to strip. They lie down in bed. Both nervous to death. Lin Feng feared he would be wake up anytime soon. And it's just a wet dream as usual.

One finger. Two. Three.

Lin Feng takes his time and fully prepares him for their union.

Aaron is too tense.

Lin Feng strokes him down there to ease up. Up and down.

Beauty is in the eye of beholder. Even his pinky manhood looks cute for Lin Feng.

He teases, "You acted like a Virgin. So tight..."

"Stop talking. Just do it."

"Okay. Are you ready?"

The heavy thrust silences Aaron. He bites his lips. He is convinced he's having a temporary madness.

This is a younger gong. Too violent. He got eaten alive.

"Don't hold back. Let me hear your voice. Call my name..."

"Lin Feng... You're dead..."

"Good. Let's die and go to heaven together."

More deep thrusts and Aaron finally screams his name few times. Added few curses too.

Lin Feng is overjoyed. He dreamed about this too many years. He simply turned deaf ears hearing his death threat curses.

The love making sessions finally ended. Aaron barely survived it. He felt he's too old for this vigorous activities in bed.

Lin Feng opens the aromatherapy oil and begins the massages. Not too expert. He ends up making the back a bit worse.

They ended up doing another round in the next hour.

Aaron swears his new boyfriend is like a horny squirrel in spring. He just won't let him off.

The poor old man.

Jeff smirks when his Uncle failed to come home tonight. He must have spend a night in Lin Feng's apartment.

---------------------------------

Please vote and comments.

Congratulations, Aaron!

Sacrificed his butt and got a decent boyfriend.

Tried to make this book into Shounen Ai and failed again. Blame it on the horny squirell.

Aaron is 5 years older. He acted like he's an old goat (gramps) eating young leaf.

Lin Feng: Come on! I waited for years! You can't just censor everything! RanRan is just perfect! He's everything I need in my life!