Chapter 33

It's been a week since Mia was released from the hospital after her near death experience. Madison was welcomed into her new home by her parents. It was the morning and Mia and Q woke up and went into their daughter's new room. They walk up to her crib to see her peacefully sleeping. The couple smile as they are blessed to have their own child.
________________________________

"Ha! Ha! Stop! Babe!" Olivia saids as she is being tickled by Spencer on their bed. It's early in the morning and they have their day off from work. They decided to spend time together as a couple.

"Um.. I don't want to!" Spencer saids, chuckling. He continues to play with Liv for a few minutes before they hear Kiara crying.

"Alright, alright, I have to get K. Haha, babe! Please let me go!" Olivia saids, laughing. Spencer smirks, wrapping his arms around her. "Nah, let's leave her." Olivia gives him a death stare. Spencer laughs. "I'm kidding. Go get her." Olivia playfully rolls her eyes and gets up to get Kiara. While she was with Kiara, Spencer gets a phone call. He answers.

"Hello?..."

"This is he..."

"Really?..."

Olivia picked up Kiara, comforting her until she stopped crying. When Liv was walking back to their room, she overhears Spencer talking on the phone. She stays near the door.

"That's great. Yeah. I'll see you later. Yeah, I can't wait to see you."

Olivia has a confused face.

"Who is that? Why is he excited?" Olivia thought. She walks in, seeing Spencer hanging up the phone. He smiles. He looks up to see Olivia.

"Who was that babe?" Olivia asks. Spencer wanted to tell her but he couldn't since he wanted it to be a surprise. "Oh, no one babe. No one important. Um.. listen I have to go. But I'll see you later for our quality family time." Spencer starts to get dressed. Olivia pouts. 

"Wait, you're leaving? I thought today was family day. No distractions." Kiara makes cute noises. Spencer chuckles. He walks to them, giving them both cheek kisses. "I know but something came up and I have to run a few quick errands. It'll be quick. I promise." Liv gets sad. "Spencer, I can't be alone in the house with Kiara, not after..." Spencer sighs. 

"Baby, everything will be ok. You won't be alone for the whole day. You can go to Mia's house to hang with her until I get back." Liv sighs. "How long will you be gone?" Spencer shrugs. "I don't know but I'll be back to spend time with my beautiful babies." He then walks off quickly to put on clothes. Liv pouts again. She is afraid of making the same mistake that she did when she had postpartum. She starts to panic a little bit. Even though she has gone to therapy, she still tends to be a little cautious with Kiara. "But.. baby.. I... I can't..." Liv saids, sort of nervous. 

Spencer walks to her again, with clothes on, comforting her. "Baby, look at me." Liv looks at him. "You will be ok with Kiara. You're just having breakfast and hanging out with her until I get back. Nothing will happen. If you really can't handle it, give me a call and I'll be here in an instant." Liv still shows a sad face. "Ok. So no family breakfast at least? I want us to do something together right now." Spencer smiles, giving her a kiss on the lips. "Oh, I'm having your famous pancakes with chocolate syrup." Liv finally laughs. Spencer is satisfied. 

"There's that smile." Spencer saids. Liv smiles and gives him a kiss on the lips. Kiara slightly cries. "Now come on, let's feed this one." Liv holds Spencer's hand while they go downstairs to eat breakfast. The family laughs and enjoy themselves as they eat their breakfast. After 30 minutes, Spencer prepares to leave for his surprise for Liv. Liv holds Kiara while looking at Spencer sadly. Kiara starts calling out her father.