Chapter 16

Three more months go by and everyone is doing well in their lives. Spencer and Olivia are still going strong as a couple and Q and Mia are doing well as co workers.

Spencer was talking to someone on the phone in his office when someone was knocking on his door. "Ok, perfect. We'll be in touch. Ok. Bye." Spencer saids before he hangs up and let the person in. "Come in." Jax, his bodyguard walks in. "Hey man." Spencer smiles and dabs up his friend. Jax has been there for him since college. He has been his supportive and protective friend for years. Spencer and Jax have a great bond. Jax is also Amelia's brother.

"What's up man?" Spencer asks. Jax sits down to talk to him. "I just wanted to ask when can my sis come back to work? She has been getting the help she needs." Jax knew about Amelia's condition. She told him that she has been in therapy for months. Amelia has been living with him in his apartment for the time being. Spencer sighs. "Look, I want the best for your sister, but I don't her to interfere with what I got with my company." Jax starts to get upset. "Right your company? And not Olivia..." Spencer looks at him, a little upset.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Spencer asking, getting defensive. Jax shrugs. "I don't know. It seems like you're caring for your little girlfriend more than your best friend." Spencer crosses his arms, now mad. "Yeah, no shit. Did you forget what your sister did to us a few months ago? I don't blame Liv for not trusting her still."

"She has gotten the help she needs. And besides, you still trust A right?" Spencer saids nothing, not knowing if he trusts her still. Jax rolls her eyes and chuckles. "Wow."

"Look, until I see that Amelia is in a good head space and she won't harm my girl or her friend again, I'm not letting her come back here. I want the best for her, you know that. But I can't let her ruin what me, Olivia and this company have." Spencer saids honestly. He didn't want to say his honest opinion about Amelia but he knew it was the truth. Jax couldn't believe what his friend said. He thinks that Spencer has no faith in his sister.

"Alright, I get it. I'll see you later, Spence." Jax walks away, disappointed. Spencer sighs, feeling bad that he had to say the truth to Jax. "Jax, come on man..." Jax cuts in. "No, it's fine. If Amelia is in her right mind, she can come back. I understand. I'm going to go back to work." Jax then leaves out the office with Spencer leaning back in his chair, sighing.

Olivia then walks in the door smiling. "Hey babe." She saids. "Hey baby..." He replies back, slightly smiling. Olivia noticed something was wrong. "What's wrong?" She asks, concerned. Spencer face palms. "It's just Jax. He was just asking if his sister, Amelia, could come back to work." Liv started to get confused. She didn't know that Jax was Amelia's brother. "Wait, sister? Jax, your bodyguard, is Amelia's brother?!" Spencer nods. "Yeah." She is now surprised. "And you didn't tell me this... why?"

Spencer actually thought about why he hasn't said anything about it. I guess he hasn't thought about it. "I.. actually don't know." He saids honestly. "I guess I haven't had the thought of telling you babe. I'm sorry." Liv sighs, showing worry. "Hey, before you start assuming, Jax is not a bad guy. Just because he is Amelia's brother, don't mean he acts the same way as his sister. Ok? He's been my ride or die since college Liv, so he's good in my book."

Liv still shows worry in her face. Spencer walks up to her, holding her hand. "Listen... Jax is a good dude. At least give him a chance, ight?" Liv starts to smile. She nods her head. "Oh ok. I'll trust him." Spencer smiles and gives Liv a kiss. "Thank you."

"Ok.. well.. I really wanted to come by to say hi but we ended up having this conversation so... I'm just going to go. I'll see you later babe." Liv saids chuckling before kissing Spencer again. "I'll see you later babe. There's something I actually want to show you once we get home. I'll give you a hint. It involves sex." Liv smirks and moans. "Mmm, I'm intrigued." Spencer bites his lips. "Yeah, you better be." Liv chuckles before leaving.