Chapter 29

Mia was at home with Kiara in her arms watching television. She was playing with her, tickling her tummy. Kiara was laughing. Mia and Kiara were enjoying themselves. Mia looks at Kiara, who is sucking her thumb. She looks at her thinking about her daughter that's arriving in a few months. She can't wait to have her own family. "I can't wait until Madison is born. That way, you two can play together and be friends like me and your mom."

Mia looked at the time and she thought that it was time to take Kiara home. "Speaking of mommy, I think it's time to go home to her and Daddy." Kiara makes cute noises and smiles. Mia chuckles and saids Mommy and Daddy again. "Mama....dada..." Kiara smiles. Mia smiles in awe. Kiara was so cute. "You really are precious." 

Mia was strapping Kiara in the car seat when she noticed a car out in the front of the house. She sees a group of guys with guns looking at them. Mia knew it wasn't good when she saw the car starting. "Shit!" She closed the car door where Kiara was and hopped into the driver's seat to start her car. She drives away to Spencer's house with Cane and his crew following them. Mia was scared as she didn't know who they were and why they were following them. Kiara was asleep so she couldn't hear what was going on. Thank god. She didn't need to cry in that moment. 

Mia decided to call the cops before calling the family. 

911: 911, what's your emergency?

Mia: Help! There are guys that are following me! And they have guns!

911: Ok, and where are you? 

Mia: I'm in the car! I'm driving to my friends' house. I was supposed to drop off their daughter but this car ended up following me

911: Is anyone in that car threatening you in any shape or form?

Mia: Um.. no. They're just following me

911: Ok, and what's the location of your friend's house?

(Mia tells the location of Spencer's house)

911: Ok and you said you were dropping off your friends' daughter when the car started to follow you?

Mia: Yes

911: What's the daughter's name?

Mia: Kiara. Kiara James

911: How old is Kiara?

Mia: She's 4 months old. She's a baby

911: Ok. Is Kiara safe in your car?

Mia: Yes, she's in her carseat. She's strapped. She's ok. But I'm really scared. I'm pregnant

911: How many months?

Mia: Three months pregnant. I'm expecting a girl

911: Congratulations. Don't worry, you got police on the way to your friends' house. Just stay there until the cops come. You and Kiara will be fine. Who is going to be at your friends' house?

Mia: Um.. my boyfriend, Quentin James and Kiara's parents, Spencer James and Olivia Baker. Spencer and Olivia are the owners of the house.

911: Ok, we have police on the way to help you. Ok?

Mia: (panics) I'm really scared. I don't want Kiara to get hurt. I don't want anyone hurt. I don't want my daughter to get hurt...oh god...

911: Hey... hey... it's ok. It's going to be ok.. We're going to help you ok? Just breathe and drive. Are you at your friends' house?